How do I see payment history etc on Royal website

dianajo67

Extremely frustrating...it’s been years since I booked directly with Royal instead of through a TA.  I have 4 cruises booked.  I expected my confirmation emails to be something more than a short paragraph saying “we received a deposit for reservation xxxxx.”  Doesn’t even say a date or ship name.  Every time I log in (including through ‘manage my reservation’ link), it just takes me to the cruise planner.  I just want a straight up invoice.  What am I missing here?

i know I used to have a back donor link that let me see a lot more info.

Edited by dianajo67

37 minutes ago, dianajo67 said:

Extremely frustrating...it’s been years since I booked directly with Royal instead of through a TA.  I have 4 cruises booked.  I expected my confirmation emails to be something more than a short paragraph saying “we received a deposit for reservation xxxxx.”  Doesn’t even say a date or ship name.  Every time I log in (including through ‘manage my reservation’ link), it just takes me to the cruise planner.  I just want a straight up invoice.  What am I missing here?

i know I used to have a back donor link that let me see a lot more info.

Nothing shows a record of individual payments.  You can request an invoice by calling the main line and there’s an option there To request an invoice but it will just show the total that you’ve paid. 

Call 866-562-7625 and press #4 and follow the prompts to get a copy of your invoice which like @Ourusualbeach said will show the total payments.  I don't think the website used to show individual ones but not really sure on that.  I do miss the old site where you used to be able to cancel a cruise etc.  SIGH!!!  Don't know if the back door still works but don't have the link

• Like 1

I don’t THINK we have that option when we dial the number in Aus.

It’s real annoying you don’t get sent the booking invoice/confirmation when making a booking.

I made 2 x bookings last week - when I told the CSR I don’t receive the invoice she said I’ll make sure you get it by the end of the day

Nup, didn’t happen - I had to phone next day to get it sent. I wanted to check they had added the crummy $100 (per stateroom) OBC we got for our cancelled Quantum cruise

Be sure and check your trash can for your original confirmation.  For reasons which I cannot explain, all emails coming directly from Royal Caribbean ALWAYS, 100% of the time - go directly to my trash can.  You may have gotten it and just don't know it.

36 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Call 866-562-7625 and press #4 and follow the prompts to get a copy of your invoice which like @Ourusualbeach said will show the total payments.  I don't think the website used to show individual ones but not really sure on that.  I do miss the old site where you used to be able to cancel a cruise etc.  SIGH!!!  Don't know if the back door still works but don't have the link

Yes, prompts 4, 2, 1 will get you there. 

6 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Be sure and check your trash can for your original confirmation.  For reasons which I cannot explain, all emails coming directly from Royal Caribbean ALWAYS, 100% of the time - go directly to my trash can.  You may have gotten it and just don't know it.

thanks for suggestion - good to check but that’s never been the case for me,  simply doesn’t come - I’m sure it used to in the past but not in the last year or so.

I would have thought sending the confirmation would be standard practise so one can check all details are correct!

25 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

16 minutes ago, BecAus said:

thanks for suggestion - good to check but that’s never been the case for me,  simply doesn’t come - I’m sure it used to in the past but not in the last year or so.

I would have thought sending the confirmation would be standard practice so one can check all details are correct!

I agree with @BecAus

• Like 1

Thanks for the info!   Nothing in my trash or attached to my email.  I did take a few screenshots during the booking process, but like to see my itemized invoice with due date for remainder.  Put everything in a nice binder.  Whole thing still kinda ticks me off....very NOT customer friendly!  I’ll call the number.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, lovelife said:

I stay on the line until the booking confirmation e-mail arrives and check it thoroughly before hanging up.

That's for booking on the phone.  Doesn't happen if you book online, or do a Lift & Shift.  I had to do what Ellen described in Post #3.

• Like 1