traditional early dining question

Just now, Cruise_Couple said:

Does anyone know the maximum number of people that can be seated at one table in the main dining room of Oasis of the Seas? We will be 9 adults doing traditional early seating. Thank you for your help.

There are a couple of tables that can sit you, but they might still split you up. There will be other groups and families also linked besides you. 

16 minutes ago, Cruise_Couple said:

Does anyone know the maximum number of people that can be seated at one table in the main dining room of Oasis of the Seas? We will be 9 adults doing traditional early seating. Thank you for your help.

Email your request to RC at: rcldining@rccl.com

Edited by davekathy

I have not been on Oasis but our group has had tables of 10 or 12 on other RCI ships. Here is my recommendation. Ask for a table of 6 and a table of 4 next to each other. Our group no longer does the large tables because it's too hard to hold a conversation. With 2 smaller tables, conversations will not be hard. You can switch tablemates every night so you all get a chance to dine/converse with everyone in the group.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, Pre-Covid table size not issue on any the Class of ships. As shown email address above rcldining@rccl.com but do not send request before 2-3 weeks before sailing date, otherwise could get lost. Get e-mail response from them only about 2/3 time with Table number. Only 3 times in last 50 Cruises didnt get my request, but know been lucky and can happen. Always check out my table location in Main Dining after Boarding just make sure

It is anybody's guess how dining will work these days.  The further out the cruise and the closer to "normal" things get the more likely things will return to how it was before.

In any case, no matter what, have a member of each cabin go as a group to see the maître d' as soon as possible after boarding the ship.  There is usually a line of passengers trying to work on table seating. 

3 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

I have not been on Oasis but our group has had tables of 10 or 12 on other RCI ships. Here is my recommendation. Ask for a table of 6 and a table of 4 next to each other. Our group no longer does the large tables because it's too hard to hold a conversation. With 2 smaller tables, conversations will not be hard. You can switch tablemates every night so you all get a chance to dine/converse with everyone in the group.

+1

6 hours ago, Cruise_Couple said:

9 should be no problem.     Make sure all the reservations are linked so you will all be seated together.  

enjoy

M

Edited by cruisegirl1