Mariner Sailings Changed

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I am guessing that even though the Oct 29 sailing is still an option it is a different itinerary which is why they allowed the different dates and gave people the option.  Unfortunately none of these new itineraries are available for viewing

I'd be fine with that...whatever the itinerary is.  This is my one solo break per year.  I don't really care where it goes!! 🙂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, vacation4two said:

It's definitely a mess.  I called to see if I could find a cabin on one of the alternate sailings they gave me.  The agent said that was also a canceled cruise as well as the one they would automatically switch me to!  He has no idea what is going on.  I'm currently on hold.  He said it may be awhile.  Of course!

Wait a couple days.  IME it takes the agents a few days to get up to speed when these things are announced

2 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

We are scheduled to be on Mariner 10/22-29 for High Seas Rally Charter. It doesn’t appear this cruise is affected or did I read it wrong?

I'd be very surprised if they messed with a charter.  More likely they'll arrange 3/4/5 cruises around the charter to get back on schedule.

• Thanks 1

They now realize they have a problem and will have to fix it.  I was told to call back...he just doesn't have a good idea of when to call back.  That's fine, but I know cabin selection will be more difficult if I don't get through soon after they fix the problem.  I'm trying to keep the same cabin on a B2B even if I have to shift my other sailing.  

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Here's my WAG...

Oasis in Bayonne is cancelled for 2021 so they'll move her to PC to do 3 and 4 night cruises for a restart.

If you are going to dream, dream big...

Nooooooooo.  I am booked on the Oasis for September, which was a lift and shift from September 2020, which was paid for with a credit from March 2020.  I can’t imagine how confusing that’s going to be to sort out if they cancel. 

2 minutes ago, RosieRoo said:

Nooooooooo.  I am booked on the Oasis for September, which was a lift and shift from September 2020, which was paid for with a credit from March 2020.  I can’t imagine how confusing that’s going to be to sort out if they cancel. 

Nothing is happening with Oasis

• Like 2

2 hours ago, twangster said:

Here's my WAG...

Oasis in Bayonne is cancelled for 2021 so they'll move her to PC to do 3 and 4 night cruises for a restart.

I don't know what they will do with her, but I don't see her sailing out of Cape Liberty this summer.  Too much going on in NY/NJ for that to happen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, twangster said:

Here's my WAG...

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

As much as I like your guess wouldn't that affect the sailings up to October instead of October to April like they changed

Anthem to PC for the winter. No sailings from NJ at all this year. Load up ships in FL. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, benebire said:

I was booked on the 4/14/22 Mariner sailing. It was a 4 night and is now a 5 night, pretty sweet deal getting an extra night for same price plus $50 obc. Thank u Royal

We were booked on the 4/28/22 and were switched to the 4/14/22 sailing as well.

Our 4/28 sailing was a 4 nighter as well.....now it appears to be a 5 nighter?

Could this be true or will RCCL correct this as well in a few days??

23 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes 

That's what I am hoping for.  I have heard a rumor that my 3 night 10/29 sailing is now a 4 night 10/29 sailing.  It makes sense based on what I can see on the Royal website.  There are 8 days between the unaffected 10/25 sailing and the new scheduled 11/6 sailing.  My thoughts are that they could do a 4 night (Friday - Tues) and then another 4 night (Tues - Saturday) to get them to the new 4/5 night schedule that they mentioned starting on 11/6.  That's how it happens in my head anyway!! 😁

Ugh! I guess for once I should be thankful that DH didn't want to make a decision yesterday on switching our Indy cruise to a Mariner cruise. I was ready to switch it last night... back to the drawing board, have to see if the change in dates from the 31st to the 28th will work better for airfare than our Indy 27-31st.

This is frustrating! I have not received an email but going in my account it says our January cruise cancelled...  Which was a lift & shift from this past January which was moved from a November cancelled cruise.