Dasani Water package 12 cans for $10 Is that a sale price?

31 minutes ago, dswallow said:

Alternately you could get the Classic Soda package, which includes the Coke Freestyle machines, which have Dasani water.

It was mentioned the quantum sailings out of singapore were not allowing use of soda machines due to covid.   Will have to see if will be used on sailings with fully vaccinated people onboard.

50 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

It was mentioned the quantum sailings out of singapore were not allowing use of soda machines due to covid.   Will have to see if will be used on sailings with fully vaccinated people onboard.

I thought they had someone staffing them much like the soft serve ice cream machines have been staffed in recent years. Of course, considering the craziness I've witnessed with filthy people using it in filthy ways, I can understand.

The biggest offense is people would add ice AFTER the soda, splashing their contaminated soda they just placed into the reusable cup all over the filling cavity of the machine.

4 minutes ago, dswallow said:

I thought they had someone staffing them much like the soft serve ice cream machines have been staffed in recent years. Of course, considering the craziness I've witnessed with filthy people using it in filthy ways, I can understand.

The biggest offense is people would add ice AFTER the soda, splashing their contaminated soda they just placed into the reusable cup all over the filling cavity of the machine.

Interesting .... My last few cruises no staff was manning the soft serve machines...only adding more cones and giving them a quick wipe down at what seemed to be scheduled times.

Sad that I know this but only because DH is a frequent visitor to these machines :classic_tongue:

I personally have never used the freestyle machine. I get my soda (coke) from one of the bars....lots of ice and a can...thank you, no fountain mix for me.

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Interesting .... My last few cruises no staff was manning the soft serve machines...only adding more cones and giving them a quick wipe down at what seemed to be scheduled times.

Sad that I know this but only because DH is a frequent visitor to these machines :classic_tongue:

I personally have never used the freestyle machine. I get my soda (coke) from one of the bars....lots of ice and a can...thank you, no fountain mix for me.

Oasis was serving soft serve in January 2020. I don't recall how they did it on Allure last March.  I do recall having someone setve us on Serenade as well during 2019 TA

4 hours ago, compman9 said:

People buying water on a cruise ship provides a never ending source of amusement to me

Doesn't me.  "In 2020, private labels dominated the bottled water market in the United States, with sales amounting to approximately 2.9 billion U.S. dollars. The leading vendor of the year was Nestlé Waters North America, Inc., which generated roughly 2.3 billion U.S. dollars in sales"  And with me easier, and more sanitary, having a disposable Bottle. This before Covid when only had Noro worry about, thousands refilling never washed cups at same refill stations, Yuck...

13 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Wait, you drink water🤔

Dan does.  I am very bad about it .  I should drink more but I don't

Dan gets Callaway Bay water.  Comes in blue bottles.  Most of the other bottled water comes in pretty flimsy plastic bottles or to him they are

11 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Dan does.  I am very bad about it .  I should drink more but I don't

Dan gets Callaway Bay water.  Comes in blue bottles.  Most of the other bottled water comes in pretty flimsy plastic bottles or to him they are

Fiji has a very nice bottle

• Like 1