Has anyone received an invitation to be on the Freedom of the Seas test cruise - June 20-22, 2021?

I haven't received mine, and I will be very disappointed if it turns out that Royal Caribbean just used the volunteer signup system and all of us in a negotiation scheme to show the government that there were 100,000+ volunteers signed up when Royal had no intention of using any of the signups as actual volunteers.  

Has anyone who signed up to volunteer for the test cruise received an invitation from Royal Caribbean to be a part of the test cruise?

Some time ago, I started a roll call for the cruise.  It is at:

Roll Call for Volunteer Test Cruise   and it has no participants.

"Say it ain't so, Joe" 

If they don’t use the volunteers all it took was your time was to fill out the form, correct? If they do use the volunteers there is no guarantee that you would have been picked so I don’t see the problem? Also, the people on cc is such a small percentage so there’s a good chance they won’t see this thread or the other one you started. If Royal needed to use the volunteers names then I would still be all for it. Anything to help.

37 minutes ago, suzyluvs2cruise said:

To me this was great publicity and media hype from RCI to get more people interested in cruising. I'll be surprised if anyone is chosen for the "test cruises" from the Volunteer List. 

I think it was originally a way to stop all the phone calls.

I bet the test cruise is rigged. 🙂

Is rigged a slang word?
The 'rig' that means "to manipulate or control usually by deceptive or dishonest means" first appeared in an 18th century slang dictionary with the definition "game, diversion, ridicule.