Seacation Cruise Menus

Waju

Just for a bit of fun, what are you hoping to see on the MDR dinner menu?

I'll start it off with lamb shank or cumberland ring sausage - I'm easily pleased 😉

1 hour ago, ann141 said:

Having a sweet tooth I love their Rum and Raisin Ice Cream!

Mmmm sounds good, have you tried the salt and vinegar one they have sometimes?

12 minutes ago, Waju said:

Mmmm sounds good, have you tried the salt and vinegar one they have sometimes?

That sounds too awful to try! I have seen it on the menu and like most flavours of ice cream but that certainly doesn't appeal

36 minutes ago, ann141 said:

That sounds too awful to try! I have seen it on the menu and like most flavours of ice cream but that certainly doesn't appeal

No I haven't tried it either!

Just curious ann141 is 141 your birthday?  Strange if it is as mine is 14 January!

Edited by Waju
sp

3 minutes ago, Waju said:

No I haven't tried it either!

Just curious ann141 is 141 your birthday?  Strange if it is as mine is 14 January!

Not my birthday or age!! I am often curious as to how people choose their CC names

1 minute ago, ann141 said:

Not my birthday or age!! I am often curious as to how people choose their CC names

Cocktails drunk on a special evening while staying at a Hotel in Ocho Rios, meeting for the first time our now life long Bajan friends.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, ann141 said:

Mine is a user name I used on one of the first forums I joined, for all things Disney, a combination of my favourite colour and my favourite Princess.  
I wouldn’t chose the same user name now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pink-belle said:

Mine is a user name I used on one of the first forums I joined, for all things Disney, a combination of my favourite colour and my favourite Princess.  
I wouldn’t chose the same user name now.

I often  wish I had thought of something more unusual.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wowzz said:

If I had paid hundreds of pounds for a cruise, and was offered sausages in the MDR,  i would ask for a refund !

Would it be real Cumberland sausage anyway which has to be made in what was Cumberland or Westmoreland maybe. Our favourite at home was Lazonby Rough Cut but I admit my butcher uncle made a not bad one too. I prefer it baked in the oven rather than fried or grilled.

4 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Would it be real Cumberland sausage anyway which has to be made in what was Cumberland or Westmoreland maybe. Our favourite at home was Lazonby Rough Cut but I admit my butcher uncle made a not bad one too. I prefer it baked in the oven rather than fried or grilled.

I'm sure that is a great sausage, but P&O would be offering one bought from Brake Bros, which should never be on the MDR menu!

The honey and ginger ice-cream, it's the best.

My user name is sea for cruising, and greens my favourite colour. It's also part of Robespierre's nickname, The Sea-Green Incorruptible.

Rejected ideas were Pussyfoot and Polly Acker.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sea Green said:

My user name is sea for cruising, and greens my favourite colour. It's also part of Robespierre's nickname, The Sea-Green Incorruptible.

I might have to re invent myself!

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Sea Green said:

Did you consider Pussy Galore, or did you decide to leave that to Honor Blackman ? 

9 hours ago, wowzz said:

If I had paid hundreds of pounds for a cruise, and was offered sausages in the MDR,  i would ask for a refund !

But some sausages are quite superior to others, and can be tastier than some of the roast meats I have endured in the MDR.

1 minute ago, terrierjohn said:

But some sausages are quite superior to others, and can be tastier than some of the roast meats I have endured in the MDR.

I don't dispute that. It's just that I don't consider that sausages are an item that should be included on the MDR menu. Other views may vary!

Just now, wowzz said:

I don't dispute that. It's just that I don't consider that sausages are an item that should be included on the MDR menu. Other views may vary!

You also voted remain and were on the losing side then, so not a great track record for choices. 😉😇

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

1 hour ago, terrierjohn said:

You also voted remain and were on the losing side then, so not a great track record for choices. 😉😇

I said just for fun - play nicely please!!

• Like 4