Ocean Medallion App - Part 3

margord

15 hours ago, kamelia said:

@nho9504 It may not involve uploading proof of negative COVID-19 test result, but I would think it will still be highly likely that embarking passengers will have to complete some version of a health questionnaire 48 - 72 hours prior to boarding, which currently can only be done on the app as well.

In April I forgot to do the 48-72 hour health questionnaire. Remembered while sitting in the Elite lounge waiting for boarding and did it then. No issues.

I've wondered what would have happened if I completely forgot about it.

On 7/16/2022 at 4:23 PM, QueenB4ever said:

I'm having the same problem with trying to enter a Canadian postal code.

I was filling in the one outstanding piece on my Medallion App - payment method - and as with Queen B, it won't let me put in a postal code (even though it actually says "postal code" not "zip code").  So I called Princess and they're "working on it".  I've checked in several places with the actual experts (here on CC) and apparently Princess has been working on this very issue since 2019.  I've tried both the web version and the app on my iPhone XR with no success.  Has anybody actually found a solution because the 12300 thing does nothing.  This will be our first Princess cruise and with some of these headaches, could very well be the last. 

7 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

In April I forgot to do the 48-72 hour health questionnaire. Remembered while sitting in the Elite lounge waiting for boarding and did it then. No issues.

I've wondered what would have happened if I completely forgot about it.

With all of the issues I’ve had trying to use the (my corrupted) MedallionClass app, I was truly stunned when I was able to get to the section with the pre-boarding questionnaire AND be able to complete it!  Otherwise, I probably could have told you from experience what might have happened if it had gone uncompleted. 🤨  Actually, if you completed it in the Elite Lounge, weren’t you already checked in?  And not challenged about missing documentation?  🤔

16 hours ago, Fortunatefew said:

I was also wondering once you have had a covid test within the stated time where do you submit the result before boarding ? 

If testing is still required, you can upload your results using the MedallionClass app.

12 hours ago, kamelia said:

With all of the issues I’ve had trying to use the (my corrupted) MedallionClass app, I was truly stunned when I was able to get to the section with the pre-boarding questionnaire AND be able to complete it!  Otherwise, I probably could have told you from experience what might have happened if it had gone uncompleted. 🤨  Actually, if you completed it in the Elite Lounge, weren’t you already checked in?  And not challenged about missing documentation?  🤔

Correct.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Correct.

I didn’t fill it out prior to port once, App wouldn’t let me.  So, green lane anyway, we were asked the health questions and 

went right through to the Elite lounge.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 4:48 PM, ScottieM said:

I was filling in the one outstanding piece on my Medallion App - payment method - and as with Queen B, it won't let me put in a postal code (even though it actually says "postal code" not "zip code").  So I called Princess and they're "working on it".  I've checked in several places with the actual experts (here on CC) and apparently Princess has been working on this very issue since 2019.  I've tried both the web version and the app on my iPhone XR with no success.  Has anybody actually found a solution because the 12300 thing does nothing.  This will be our first Princess cruise and with some of these headaches, could very well be the last. 

I didn't have a problem when I condensed the postal code with no spaces.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 4:48 PM, ScottieM said:

Happen to me also and then a week later I try again and it accept my postal code. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DHP1 said:

Question:-  I downloaded my vaccination certificate and it says “Document Pending”. Is this normal and when will it be approved.

Yes it is.  So far, it has not changed until they check you in at the port, if even then. Maybe a future feature?

I uploaded both my vax record and negative COVID test results and the agent said he saw they were uploaded but not visible to him. I had to show him both prior to boarding.  

The app and network is pretty buggy on board as well and often difficult to stay connected. 

I know if you order the internet connection before you sail you get it at a cheaper rate minus the Elite discount but does anyone know if you can just book a few days before we sail and still get the cheaper rate plus the discount. We just need to use it towards the end of the cruise to check some business. 

46 minutes ago, amajaa said:

I know if you order the internet connection before you sail you get it at a cheaper rate minus the Elite discount but does anyone know if you can just book a few days before we sail and still get the cheaper rate plus the discount. We just need to use it towards the end of the cruise to check some business. 

Following on from my question above it isn't as expensive as I thought for the whole cruise but it has given me the price in GBP , I would really like it to come off our OBC which is in $s . Can we do that , and if so how? 

14 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

I don't think we know if they even review them pre-cruise at this point.

We uploaded our docs for our July 2nd cruise but brought hard copies. They asked to see both Vax and test docs at check in.

15 minutes ago, sidvan said:

We uploaded our docs for our July 2nd cruise but brought hard copies. They asked to see both Vax and test docs at check in.

Just by way of information, we uploaded ours as well and were also asked for the documents at check in.  I did not have hard copies of the test results, but the PDF files on my iPad were acceptable.  

21 hours ago, sidvan said:

I didn't have a problem when I condensed the postal code with no spaces.

The app will finally let me use numbers and letters and I've now tried both formats (with and without the space) and for whatever reason it still won't accept the info provided - I'll wait a couple more days and try again - ugh!

33 minutes ago, bmc alabama said:

How far in advance will it see a cruise?  We booked the May 20th British Isles.  I can see it on the website, but when I put the booking number in the app, it says it's not found...

A couple of days max to show in the MC App.