Ocean Medallion App - Part 3

margord

8 minutes ago, bmc alabama said:

It’s been a week and it’s not showing in the app.  It also won’t let me link it.  

however, I can see it on the website.

Hmm.. that's not right.  Have you tried getting at it in the MC App by using Booking Number, Name, & Birthdate?

Just now, Steelers36 said:

Hmm.. that's not right.  Have you tried getting at it in the MC App by using Booking Number, Name, & Birthdate?

Yep, that exactly what I was trying.  It says that the “Booking is not found”.

however, I can see it plain as day when I login on the website.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, bmc alabama said:

It may have not been updated yet for the App display, if it was the Regal 2023? 

Regal was all rebooked from the cancelled itineraries to the Baltic and that was done about a month ago.

I have one of the voyage deployments also on the Regal for 2023 and it has not been updated yet on the App, since June 14th.

So, don’t worry about it, they should get to it soon. 

If it’s not the Regal, then I don’t know.

Take a look at the cancellations for PCL on the top of the website for the Regal and you’ll see what I mean.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

It may have not been updated yet for the App display, if it was the Regal 2023? 

Regal was all rebooked from the cancelled itineraries to the Baltic and that was done about a month ago.

I have one of the voyage deployments also on the Regal for 2023 and it has not been updated yet on the App, since June 14th.

So, don’t worry about it, they should get to it soon. 

If it’s not the Regal, then I don’t know.

Yep, it’s the Regal for May 2023, but we booked last week.  So, it wasn’t moved over, we booked after the Regal was announced in that itinerary.

may be tied into the same issue though..

Edited by bmc alabama
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, bmc alabama said:

log out of the app and log back in.  The new booking should show up

Just now, bmc alabama said:

Nope.  Tried that.

well the only other option is to delete app and reinstall and log back in.  Or just close app out on your iphone, reboot your iphone or android and try logging back in.  Seems almost everyone of this thread has had some sort of issues with the medallion app.  Good luck.  I sail in Oct and won't open the app until september.

Just now, bmc alabama said:

Nope.  Tried that.

It won’t show until they have finished all the Regal changes.

I reported it and they are aware.  Thousands of records to update.

Anyway, you could do the web version on the cruise personalizer if you want to work on DMW.  It won’t work for me, but you could try it.  LMK if it works for you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Anyway, you could do the web version on the cruise personalizer if you want to work on DMW.  It won’t work for me, but you could try it.  LMK if it works for you.

Thanks!  I thought something may be up because we had no issues with our May Crown Princess cruise.  I'll give it a few weeks and try again!  (we have plenty of time...)

9 minutes ago, bmc alabama said:

Thanks!  I thought something may be up because we had no issues with our May Crown Princess cruise.  I'll give it a few weeks and try again!  (we have plenty of time...)

No problem.  You might check your roll call, as some may have this question also. Someone may post when it has been loaded on the App.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

I feel like they have at least a partially manual link between POLAR and MC App.  It blows my mind sometimes this App.  It was launched early last June and they still cannot do a simple data synch.  At least it ought to be simple by now.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

I feel like they have at least a partially manual link between POLAR and MC App.  It blows my mind sometimes this App.  It was launched early last June and they still cannot do a simple data synch.  At least it ought to be simple by now.

I know, it’s hard to believe. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, amajaa said:

I know if you order the internet connection before you sail you get it at a cheaper rate minus the Elite discount but does anyone know if you can just book a few days before we sail and still get the cheaper rate plus the discount. We just need to use it towards the end of the cruise to check some business. 

20 hours ago, amajaa said:

Following on from my question above it isn't as expensive as I thought for the whole cruise but it has given me the price in GBP , I would really like it to come off our OBC which is in $s . Can we do that , and if so how? 

Can anyone help with this please and thank you 

amajaa,  if you have on board credit, anything your purchase a drink, wifi, gifts, food, will come off your on board credit.  Once you run out of that, any additional charges will go to the credit card on file. If you are saying that you want to purchase the wifi package pre-cruise and it doesn't allow the obc to be used?  Is that correct?

30 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

amajaa,  if you have on board credit, anything your purchase a drink, wifi, gifts, food, will come off your on board credit.  Once you run out of that, any additional charges will go to the credit card on file. If you are saying that you want to purchase the wifi package pre-cruise and it doesn't allow the obc to be used?  Is that correct?

Yes I can't see how to use it before using the OBC. The price on the app is in GBP and the OBC is in US$ Is one obstacles. 

We have a lot of OBC to use which is why I wanted it taken from that. When we cruised in June it was a lot more expensive once you got onboard. Now whether it is cheaper if you do it the first day onboard I don't know. 

39 minutes ago, Jazzytelly said:

Yes I can't see how to use it before using the OBC. The price on the app is in GBP and the OBC is in US$ Is one obstacles. 

We have a lot of OBC to use which is why I wanted it taken from that. When we cruised in June it was a lot more expensive once you got onboard. Now whether it is cheaper if you do it the first day onboard I don't know. 

The simple answer is...you can't use OBC pre-cruise with the exception of excursions.

17 hours ago, bmc alabama said:

It’s been a week and it’s not showing in the app.  It also won’t let me link it.  

however, I can see it on the website.

Have you tried logging in with Booking Number and DOB

2 hours ago, carlosalonsor said:

¿How do you change your Status from Blue Line to Green Line?

The app is a mess and it has been very complicated to complete the check in documents, I used the online site instead.

If you used the web registration pages and did all required items, you should be in Green Lane.  If not, I would review it all again for you and cabinmate.  You cannot directly change your status - it comes naturally based upon the successful completion of Personal Information & Documents section (not all items are required, but they did a lousy job of indicating which is which).  Just try to enter all the information you can and then review it and see.  Impossible to tell you what specific thing or things is keeping you Blue.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Steelers36 said:

If you used the web registration pages and did all required items, you should be in Green Lane.  If not, I would review it all again for you and cabinmate.  You cannot directly change your status - it comes naturally based upon the successful completion of Personal Information & Documents section (not all items are required, but they did a lousy job of indicating which is which).  Just try to enter all the information you can and then review it and see.  Impossible to tell you what specific thing or things is keeping you Blue.

Thanks! So It's possible to get a Green Line status only using the web registration?

2 hours ago, carlosalonsor said:

¿How do you change your Status from Blue Line to Green Line?

The app is a mess and it has been very complicated to complete the check in documents, I used the online site instead.

If you do go back to the App. Click on your Travel checklist for each person and as you go through item, if you see any red exclamations in your photo, you’ll know what you need to update. It could be very simple. Do this for each

of you.  Did you accept the passenger contract of passage for each

of you?  It pops up in front of your screen when you are doing your checkin procedures.

Is your credit card correct? Your address and phone no, etc?

Edited by PacnGoNow

1 minute ago, PacnGoNow said:

If you do go back to the App. Click on your Travel checklist for each person and as you go through item, if you see any red exclamations in your photo, you’ll know what you need to update. It could be very simple. Do this for each

of you.  Did you accept the passenger contract of passage for each

of you?  It pops up in front of your screen when you are doing your checkin procedures.

Yes I did, at this moment no one has the exclamation mark, but still no Green Line

Edited by carlosalonsor

2 minutes ago, carlosalonsor said:

Yes I did, at this moment no one has the exclamation mark, but still no Green Line

Is this a brand new booking, cancelled and rebooked, changed voyage from one ship to another? 
Is this the Regal?

Sign out of the App and back in.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1