MoveUp Offer Question

seacruiserla

27 minutes ago, canderson said:

?  When you went to the web site, no slider from min to max?

All of the sliders had zero. I just looked now and if you started to slide then I saw the minimum bid. I did not realize that when I placed my bid because I slide to the amount that I wanted.

Newbie here, first MoveUp request. I sail on Sat (Edge) and I can no longer modify my bid. Cabin has not changed so doesn't appear to be accepted. Any reason why it would be locked? I thought that I had until two days before sailing. 

1 hour ago, QuietPM said:

Newbie here, first MoveUp request. I sail on Sat (Edge) and I can no longer modify my bid. Cabin has not changed so doesn't appear to be accepted. Any reason why it would be locked? I thought that I had until two days before sailing. 

You probably won your bid, check your CC account to see if it was charged. Otherwise, wait 24 hours to see if it was updated.

2 hours ago, carbon said:

I bid the minimum bid for veranda and was upgraded from inside 10th deck to veranda on 8, good location. Ship leaves this Friday. 

Could you share what the US dollar minimum bid was for that move?  Your upgrade path is very similar to what I desire, most folks that have posted details  are trying to get to the suite level, I just hope to go from an inside cabin (9th deck) to a balcony or IV (big window).  My opportunity isn’t active yet, we will sail in about 40 days …

Edited by cruzer0007

2 hours ago, carbon said:

I bid the minimum bid for veranda and was upgraded from inside 10th deck to veranda on 8, good location. Ship leaves this Friday. 

How long did you have to wait for a response that it’s accepted? I submitted mine last week but nothing back yet.

4 minutes ago, WMF123 said:

How long did you have to wait for a response that it’s accepted? I submitted mine last week but nothing back yet.

Could be as late as 48 hours prior to sailing, as I've heard it from some who have been successful.  Understand that some of the offers from X aren't for available cabins, but instead are to back-fill for potential cancellations using CWC, which can occur very late as well.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, canderson said:

Could be as late as 48 hours prior to sailing, as I've heard it from some who have been successful.  Understand that some of the offers from X aren't for available cabins, but instead are to back-fill for potential cancellations using CWC, which can occur very late as well.

Just checked now and concierge offer expired and Aqua is still pending. This literally changed today. Both cabins have the same message. No choice to modify anymore.

Does that mean I got it? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WMF123 said:

Just checked now and concierge offer expired and Aqua is still pending. This literally changed today. Both cabins have the same message. No choice to modify anymore.

Does that mean I got it? 

you will have to tell us

31 minutes ago, WMF123 said:

Does that mean I got it? 

As is often said, check your credit card statement online for a new posting from Celebrity.  It seems to be the fastest and surest way of knowing if an offer has been accepted.  Others have often said that they see it there first, even before seeing it in their cruise planner, which is another place you should look for a cabin # change.

2 hours ago, WMF123 said:

Does that mean I got it? 

I have the exact same issue.  Never been able to change and one was expired.  Nothing changed on my res or CC.

On 10/25/2021 at 4:10 PM, WMF123 said:

Does that mean I got it? 

Just an update and it’s been 5 business days since the other offer expired but nothing charged to my credit card yet and nothing changed in account.

On 10/25/2021 at 7:40 PM, QuietPM said:

FYI, my offer was accepted. I had a brief moment of horror when it appeared that my premium drink package disappeared but I found it again. 

How long from your bid did you have to wait?

8 hours ago, sunonfire said:

I corrected my statement later. There were minimum bids. It was my first time using MoveUp. When I looked there was only the maximum bid. I had to move the slide and then it showed the minimum bid.

If you use the celebrity move up website on a phone, it will first show "from $200" or whatever instead of immediately showing the sliders. 

I have not heard from Celebrity. My cruise is on Sunday. When I log in to their website, the link for the MoveUp is gone. However when I click on the link from my bid confirmation email from Celebrity, it still shows as pending. I guess I will have to wait until Friday to find out if I received the upgrade.

4 hours ago, sunonfire said:

I have not heard from Celebrity. My cruise is on Sunday. When I log in to their website, the link for the MoveUp is gone. However when I click on the link from my bid confirmation email from Celebrity, it still shows as pending. I guess I will have to wait until Friday to find out if I received the upgrade.

I feel the same way just waiting while it shows pending. Is your bid very weak or weak?