NCLH Shareholder benefit

WBHB

Are folks getting their shareholder benefit processed quickly?   I sent my request in 2 weeks ago and received an automated response saying I would hear back within 24 hours, but received no further response back.   Three days ago, I resent my request and received another automated response saying that I would hear back in 24 hours.   Nothing.   Sailing now in 7 days.   

In past years, the benefit was processed quickly.   

4 minutes ago, WBHB said:

Are folks getting their shareholder benefit processed quickly?   I sent my request in 2 weeks ago and received an automated response saying I would hear back within 24 hours, but received no further response back.   Three days ago, I resent my request and received another automated response saying that I would hear back in 24 hours.   Nothing.   Sailing now in 7 days.   

In past years, the benefit was processed quickly.   

Check your booking, I did two recently, one I got an amenity list emailed within 24 hours showing the credit, the other nothing but when I checked my booking it had been applied but they never told me.

59 minutes ago, ziggyuk said:

Check your booking, I did two recently, one I got an amenity list emailed within 24 hours showing the credit, the other nothing but when I checked my booking it had been applied but they never told me.

And there it is on my booking!   Thank you for pointing it out.   I thought on previous sailings that I had an email confirming it but evidently, they’ve changed the process.   

• Like 2

Just now, WBHB said:

And there it is on my booking!   Thank you for pointing it out.   I thought on previous sailings that I had an email confirming it but evidently, they’ve changed the process.   

Brilliant, you had the same lazy person I had 😂

• Haha 1

HI: With everything electronic now I have NCL shares through Robinhood and they don't issue statements but rather I can look up my portfolio on my phone at anytime.   Does anyone have any experience or suggestions on how to get proof to NCL for my situation?  TUVM in advance!

17 minutes ago, jwp1963 said:

HI: With everything electronic now I have NCL shares through Robinhood and they don't issue statements but rather I can look up my portfolio on my phone at anytime.   Does anyone have any experience or suggestions on how to get proof to NCL for my situation?  TUVM in advance!

It doesn't issue statements, or you just don't get hard copies?  I don't get hard copies with my broker either, but can get it online and then print it.  Maybe you can take a screen shot showing your shares.  I guess NCL would let you know if that was not acceptable.

1 hour ago, jwp1963 said:

If you can access it on your phone, you should be able to access it on-line and get a print-out or screen-shot that you can print.  You need to delete your account info, so that would depend on what software you have. I print my statement (different brokerage) to a pdf, then blank out the account# and any other info not related to my NCL shares, then email the modified pdf. 

I believe that you can also use the purchase confirmation, so if you got an email confirmation, you could use that.

3 hours ago, jwp1963 said:

All I ever do is a screen print of my broker statement, always been accepted.

Just for reference, I have a mid-October cruise that I just booked, plus one at the end of January, so almost 6 months away.  I put in the requests on Monday, got the Amenity confirmations for both today - about 48hrs turnaround.