Pinnacle Lounge

Biker19

From the latest RCI message:

The Royal Comeback is in full swing, and we can’t thank you enough for your support throughout this challenging journey. Your feedback makes us better, and please know that we are listening. We recognize how important your benefits are — and we’re delighted to announce that several benefits that were temporarily paused are coming back for sailings departing on or after September 1, 2021, with some small adjustments.

DIAMOND LOUNGE IS FULLY OPENED
We’re making sure our Diamond members and above have more space reserved just for them, as we fully open the Diamond Lounge. More of our valued members will be able to enjoy this space and catch up with fellow members.

TOP TIER & MILESTONE EVENTS ARE BACK
Our Top Tier Event designed to recognize our new Pinnacle Club members and those achieving milestones returns on every sailing for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members to enjoy.

DAILY BREAKFAST IS SERVED
As a Pinnacle Club member, you’ll enjoy daily complimentary breakfast in our Specialty Dining venues onboard.

DEBUTING NEW PINNACLE CLUB LOUNGE
While access to Suite & Concierge Lounges remains temporarily paused for our Pinnacle Club members, we are happy to introduce a new Pinnacle Club Lounge for nightly gatherings from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm. Our top tier members will enjoy light hors d'oeuvres and full bar service in a dedicated venue each night, and this newly dedicated space will operate through November 1. We will continue to assess COVID-19 public health conditions and protocols, and you can expect us to further communicate updates on this benefit as the situation evolves.

PINNACLE CLUB GATHERING VENUES

NEWLY ANNOUNCED BENEFITS ARE HERE TO STAY
Additionally, the new benefits we recently announced will remain and we greatly appreciate your positive feedback on the enhancements. As a reminder, these include the following:

DRINK VOUCHERS
Diamond, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members receive beverage vouchers for drinks up to $13. Each day of the cruise, Diamond members receive four vouchers, Diamond Plus members receive five vouchers, and Pinnacle Club members receive six vouchers. These can be used at any bar, at any time, in the Diamond Lounge during Happy Hour or in our private destinations. Consider it happy hour all day long!

FLEXIBLE ARRIVAL
As you know, a spaced and scheduled boarding process has been implemented with everyone’s health in mind for a smooth experience. Flexible Arrival allows our Pinnacle Club and Suite guests to check in at the terminal no earlier than one hour before the 30-minute arrival window you select ahead of your sailing, or one hour after.

SPECIALTY DINING
Pinnacle Club members sailing on Oasis and Quantum Class ships will receive a $25 dining voucher per member, per sailing to enjoy at any Specialty Restaurant of their choice.

Thank you for your continued support of Royal Caribbean International®. The past 18 months have been incredibly difficult for all of us, and we’re excited to welcome you back and deliver the exceptional vacations you deserve.
Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I just received this as well...So vouchers in the DL no happy hour drinks...what about the SL?

However appears we can use vouchers on (destination) Coco Cay ?

I'm hoping they eventually have suite checkin lines at the ports again.

I would like to see a new list of what's included in the suites.

Edited by Ashland

3 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

Drink vouchers can be used all day, not just during Happy Hour! 

This isn't new.....Hopefully the SL will be less crowded with people camping out.

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

So vouchers in the DL no happy hour drinks...what about the SL?

Also not new - has been that way since the restart. The PL is really the only thing new. 

5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Also not new - has been that way since the restart. The PL is really the only thing new. 

I know but just seems final now going forward !!

I had no idea vouchers could be used at Coco Cay !!

Edited by Ashland

7 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I just received this as well...So vouchers in the DL no happy hour drinks...what about the SL?

I'm hoping they eventually have suite checkin lines at the ports again.

I would like to see a new list of what's included in the suites.

Port of Miami and Port Everglades still have a separate Suite check-in line and entrance door. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sandebeach said:

Port of Miami and Port Everglades still have a separate Suite check-in line and entrance door. 

I'm hoping that returns at all ports. I've read some not so good things happening at PC recently.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kruzerci said:

I’m thrilled they’re no longer allowed in the Suite Lounge. This is good for them and those of us in Suites. 

As it says "access to Suite & Concierge Lounges remains temporarily paused for our Pinnacle Club members"

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

As it says "access to Suite & Concierge Lounges remains temporarily paused for our Pinnacle Club members"

Yep...Nov 1st....Why would they let them have access if they have their own PL.

So on Vision they get the whole VCL ??

Edited by Ashland

7 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Like with Covid restrictions, only certainty with C&A is Change. What is given is soon lost. As Diamond, Top Tier then, for yrs was first on/off Ship(even b4 Suites) and had Concierge Lounge then. Never stays same. This is more about spreading out. Even Pre-CV have only done 10+ niters last 19yrs, Diamonds have Multiple Lounges at nite(3-4), and Diamond Plus, Suite and Pin have been using Multiple for yrs

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Like with Covid restrictions, only certainty with C&A is Change. What is given is soon lost. As Diamond, Top Tier then, for yrs was first on/off Ship(even b4 Suites) and had Concierge Lounge then. Never stays same. This is more about spreading out. Even Pre-CV have only done 10+ niters last 19yrs, Diamonds have Multiple Lounges at nite(3-4), and Diamond Plus, Suite and Pin have been using Multiple for yrs

I'm D+ and have no chance at being a Pin in my lifetime...sailing in suites only now so...change...it is what it is now.

• Like 1

Just now, FPP777 said:

What have you heard about PC?

Very long lines and disorganized. Even when suites or upper level show up on time or just before it makes no difference you're just in line behind 1k people. Some have said it was a nightmare of about 1-2 hour wait.

16 minutes ago, Ashland said:

So on Vision they get the whole VCL ??

Looks like Pin lounge is Teen disco on Radiance class if I had to guess

3 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Very long lines and disorganized. Even when suites or upper level show up on time or just before it makes no difference you're just in line behind 1k people. Some have said it was a nightmare of about 1-2 hour wait.

I dropped off friend for Allure at 1230 a week ago. No line whatsoever 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Boarded Mariner yesterday. Only one line for everyone. Took sbout 25 minutes to get onboard

Edited by molly361
  • Thanks 1