Liquid Supplements

Cellagirl

My husband and I take a liquid supplement that comes in 32 oz bottles or 8 oz

pouches.  Each type will be sealed prior to boarding   We have never ocean cruised with this replenishment nor would we want to.  The issue is being able to bring it on this cruise.  Any guidance  would be helpful.  TY😎

On 11/24/2021 at 7:03 PM, matj2000 said:

Why would anyone care??

Because you are not allowed to bring onboard drinks other than up to 12 sodas/water, not more than 17 ounces each.  And only in your carry on.

If you put drinks in your checked baggage, you may have to make a trip the naughty room.

On 11/24/2021 at 4:42 PM, Cellagirl said:

Is there a phone number for SPECIAL NEEDS?  I never heard this prompt on the phone system. 

The question will be are these required for a medical condition, or something you just like to drink.

18 minutes ago, SRF said:

The question will be are these required for a medical condition, or something you just like to drink.

We take a product called ASEA.  It is supplement/replenishment of Redox Signaling Molecules  that we take daily.  It is a liquid in bottles or pouches. We won’t be without it ‼️‼️💙💦💦

8 hours ago, vegascruiser1 said:

I would take the pouches. I take a liquid supplement and brought the pouches. I am able to freeze mine and put them in a soft cooler that my husband uses for his insulin. 

Why  Do you freeze the supplement?  Is it ASEA?

To the OP: If this supplement is medically necessary, contact the special needs department. They will give you a letter to show security that you are allowed to bring it onboard. Otherwise, you are limited to the normal quantities of non-alcoholic beverages allowed. If this supplement is available as a powder, you might want to bring that.

3 hours ago, vegascruiser1 said:

It is more of a nutritional drink, it isn’t ASEA. It also comes in a bottle, which does need to be refrigerated after opening. The pouches are easy for traveling and can be frozen. 

Ok. I understand.  ASEA comes in pouches.  We wouldn’t have a day without it!  That is why I am questioning bringing it on the ship.  It’s too expensive to be confiscated ‼️😱😱 

4 hours ago, 1025cruise said:

To the OP: If this supplement is medically necessary, contact the special needs department. They will give you a letter to show security that you are allowed to bring it onboard. Otherwise, you are limited to the normal quantities of non-alcoholic beverages allowed. If this supplement is available as a powder, you might want to bring that.

It is not a RX   It is something we take daily to replenish cell signaling molecules that are diminished through various factors. We won’t be a day without it.

6 minutes ago, Cellagirl said:

It is not a RX   It is something we take daily to replenish cell signaling molecules that are diminished through various factors. We won’t be a day without it.

In that case, you will be limited to the non-alcoholic allowance which is 12 cans/pouches/etc per cabin.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cellagirl said:

Ok. I understand.  ASEA comes in pouches.  We wouldn’t have a day without it!  That is why I am questioning bringing it on the ship.  It’s too expensive to be confiscated ‼️😱😱 

I have never had them ask me about them, I always carry on. I would carry them on the ship with you. I really believe you will not have any problems. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cellagirl said:

I couldn’t edit my previous comment but wanted to add, the pouches I have they lay flat and are only 2 ounces (single serving). I am not sure how large your pouches are. 

On 11/27/2021 at 10:08 PM, vegascruiser1 said:

I couldn’t edit my previous comment but wanted to add, the pouches I have they lay flat and are only 2 ounces (single serving). I am not sure how large your pouches are. 

The pouches are 8oz each.  So I need to bring 8/9 for the cruise😎

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 11:43 AM, Cellagirl said:

We get it, you won’t be a day without it.  Obviously no one here can help, so call the cruise line already 

• Haha 1