Nieuw Statendam on Mighty Cruise Ships

leerathje

For those of you in Canada who get Discovery Velocity channel, the Nieuw Statendam will be on Mighty Cruise Ships today.  I just watched the episode, but it looks like it will be shown again later today.

L.

• Like 7

I just happened upon Mighty Cruise Ships on the Smithsonian Channel. There were several shows that included various cruise lines. The episode I saw was about a HAL cruise from Amsterdam to the north of Norway but I don't remember the ship (and it was only 2 days ago 🙁. We're on a different HAL ship but a similar cruise. It was very informative.

• Like 2

I've seen that one. That was the cruise we were suppose to be on which was cancelled due to covid, we were so looking forward to going on that one with our great grand daughter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

I just happened upon Mighty Cruise Ships on the Smithsonian Channel. There were several shows that included various cruise lines. The episode I saw was about a HAL cruise from Amsterdam to the north of Norway but I don't remember the ship (and it was only 2 days ago 🙁. We're on a different HAL ship but a similar cruise. It was very informative.

That is season 3, episode 1, the Koningsdam.  I love Norway so that episode is one of my favorites.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

The HAL ship in that episode that you saw was the Koningsdam.

L.

The Vimeo version seems like it's not the final edited version, but it's still a fun watch. Myself, husband, cousin and his wife were on the cruise they recorded, and we're in the video! I can't remember exactly where though. Love that ship and looking forward to our next cruise on her. :)

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, rodndonna said:

For Canadians, we can see it on CTV and it is also in their on-line recorded program site 

https://www.ctv.ca/shows/mighty-cruise-ships/nieuw-statendam-s4 

We'll be on it in about a week - so will have to watch this one 😄

My pvr has recorded this program for the nieuw statendam what seems like about 10 times even though I thought I'd said only new episodes.  There must be something stuck on my pvr.  That's my favorite ship.  Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1