OBC and RCL stock ownership

capsplace

It is usually quick or not at all.  

I have submitted in using the online form and sometimes it is within a day other times never happens.  They never send an email that it has been applied when using form (at least for me) and it just shows if you look at booking something like a shore excursion.

I find the most reliable is to send by e-mail.   You get an immediate acknowledgement and then an email in about 3-5 days.

• Like 1

I tried the online form and didn't hear anything for several weeks. I decided to download and fill out the pdf form (link below), and email it to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com . I filled out a separate form for each cruise. When I submitted the form for the 1st cruise, I got an email within a week stating that my OBC had been added to my account. When I submitted the one for the 2nd cruise, I received an email immediately letting me know they had received my request. I got an email the next day letting me know that my OBC for that cruise had been credited.

https://www.rclinvestor.com/content/uploads/2019/07/RCL-Shareholder-Onboard-Credit-Offer-Request-Form.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I did the online form for both a future RCL cruise, and my previous Celeb cruise ~2 weeks prior to sail date. Both times 0 confirmation, however eventually one day they just "appeared" in my cruise planner. I would say the Celebrity OBC seemed to appear within a week, but I can't say that with 100% certainty.

6 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

It is usually quick or not at all.  

I have submitted in using the online form and sometimes it is within a day other times never happens.  They never send an email that it has been applied when using form (at least for me) and it just shows if you look at booking something like a shore excursion.

I find the most reliable is to send by e-mail.   You get an immediate acknowledgement and then an email in about 3-5 days.

This is so true.  I booked Reflection on the Friday after Thanksgiving for its Dec 4 sailing.  On Saturday I applied for Shareholder OBC for that cruise, and (since they asked for any add'l cruises) Sillie's October 2023 TA.  I emailed twice asking if I'd given them enough time to apply the OBC.  In the second email I told RCG it was fine to apply the OBC with only a couple of days left in the cruise.  It never came, and my emails never got a response.    Cleaning out emails upon returning home, I had received notice with two days left in the Reflection cruise that the OBC on the far in the future TA was awarded.  I never got the OBC for Reflection.  

Did something recently that raises a question...  Answer might be in the fine print somewhere, but I don't recall seeing it.

I just booked two cabins for family - one for me & wife, one for daugher & SIL.  Obviously, different sets of names on the two cabins - that's how it's done.  But since I'm the one making both reservations and paying both bills, can I submit for the SB on both cabins, or only the one with my name on it?

11 minutes ago, canderson said:

Did something recently that raises a question...  Answer might be in the fine print somewhere, but I don't recall seeing it.

I just booked two cabins for family - one for me & wife, one for daugher & SIL.  Obviously, different sets of names on the two cabins - that's how it's done.  But since I'm the one making both reservations and paying both bills, can I submit for the SB on both cabins, or only the one with my name on it?

Only the cabin you are occupying. 

18 minutes ago, canderson said:

image.thumb.png.03175ae89574d86bb4644b09961465e9.png

8 hours ago, capsplace said:

Just spoke with Shareholder Benefits and they assured me the $100 has been added to our invoice.  So, I'll get an updated copy of our invoice to support that, even though the credit isn't showing up on our Planner OBC yet.

Do you have a phone number?  I called today about a request I sent via email on Nov 23, and am still waiting to get the OBC applied.  The person I spoke to said to send an email to inquire, and when I stated I wanted to talk to someone she made a few phones call, but gave me to name or a direct number to call for shareholder OBC.  Instead she gave me a precruise number and some other number. The only thing I know for sure is that they have yet to apply my OBC,   Thx

On 12/17/2021 at 1:19 PM, Rwb11 said:

I tried the online form and didn't hear anything for several weeks. I decided to download and fill out the pdf form (link below), and email it to shareholderbenefit@rccl.com . I filled out a separate form for each cruise. When I submitted the form for the 1st cruise, I got an email within a week stating that my OBC had been added to my account. When I submitted the one for the 2nd cruise, I received an email immediately letting me know they had received my request. I got an email the next day letting me know that my OBC for that cruise had been credited.

https://www.rclinvestor.com/content/uploads/2019/07/RCL-Shareholder-Onboard-Credit-Offer-Request-Form.pdf

1-954-628-9325. Opt 3

15 hours ago, capsplace said:

Just spoke with Shareholder Benefits and they assured me the $100 has been added to our invoice.  So, I'll get an updated copy of our invoice to support that, even though the credit isn't showing up on our Planner OBC yet.

Sometimes the credit hasn't show on our OBA until day 2 of the cruise. We always apply by email and take a copy of the confirmation. Never had a request refused even on a Music Cruise which was technically a charter.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...