ms Eurodam, ms Rotterdam, and ms Zuiderdam in Port Everglades January 16, 2022

Scrapnana

19 hours ago, Btimmer said:

The Captain just confirmed we will be berthed at pier 21.  He also indicated a cold front is coming in with a high chance of showers in the afternoon tomorrow.

Good luck. Strong storms will be passing through Port Everglades between noon and 2 pm today. These storm came through Tampa Bay at 6 am with tornado warnings and damaging winds. Button down the hatches!

Just woke up and have yet to go outside ( we have an inside stateroom). I can see from the bow and stern cameras that we are docked.

As of 8:25am Ian just gave the first clearance and disembarkation instructions.

Edited by Btimmer
  • Like 1

Well, my insomnia sort of ended, slept for an hour, but woke up just to catch the Eurodam as she was positioning into the pier.  popped onto the webcams and looks like it's a very rainy day for sailaway....bet there will be more on their verandahs than normal today!

L.

According to the Port Everglades schedule,  Nieuw Amsterdam is scheduled to come in today....Edge is sceduled to leave at 4:30, and NA is scheduled to come in at 4:45?  Not sure how accurate the schedule is.  I wonder if she's taking crew off the DAM ships?

L.

schedule.JPG

11 minutes ago, leerathje said:

According to the Port Everglades schedule,  Nieuw Amsterdam is scheduled to come in today....Edge is sceduled to leave at 4:30, and NA is scheduled to come in at 4:45?  Not sure how accurate the schedule is.  I wonder if she's taking crew off the DAM ships?

L.

schedule.JPG

I wondered about that too. She leaves about 15 minutes later to back to sea. SORRY, that should be 1 hr 15 mins later. Can't add.

Edited by Happily@Sea
fixed time frame.
  • Haha 2