Anyone Else Getting These Messages While Trying to Log In To Princess.com?

azbirdmom

It's been a while since I've had a problem logging in.  But I don't think I've ever seen a message that basically says "don't call until we figure it out".  Just wondering if it's widespread or if I'm one of the lucky few.

image.png.33e1301241a97ec9fd3c96c495f197a6.png

3 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

It's been a while since I've had a problem logging in.  But I don't think I've ever seen a message that basically says "don't call until we figure it out".  Just wondering if it's widespread or if I'm one of the lucky few.

It’s widespread.  Last couple if days off and on.  

I got that a week or two back, and that's not the first time. Usually, it resolves after a few days, or at least it has for me. The thing that I decided, for myself only, is that I'm not going to get into a password changing round. No good comes of that.

1 minute ago, brisalta said:

Clear your browser cache.

Cleared my browser cache.  Tried using the following browsers, Brave, Edge, Explorer, Chrome, and Safari.  

Tried again on a different computer, and all the different browsers, same results.  Then tried on an apple computer, same results.  

It's not on my end!  It's Princess!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dweeb said:

Cleared my browser cache.  Tried using the following browsers, Brave, Edge, Explorer, Chrome, and Safari.  

Tried again on a different computer, and all the different browsers, same results.  Then tried on an apple computer, same results.  

I see you use a good collection of spy ware there.

I tired log in again just a second ago and I logged in.

I am back in now and didn't need to change my password, clear cache, cookies etc.  It just worked.  I had unsuccessfully tried on my phone and on a couple of browsers prior to it finally working.  Hoping everyone else who wishes to log in can do so now!

6 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

I am back in now and didn't need to change my password, clear cache, cookies etc.  It just worked.  I had unsuccessfully tried on my phone and on a couple of browsers prior to it finally working.  Hoping everyone else who wishes to log in can do so now!

If there is one thing I have learned from the Medallion Class app in reference to Princess is that I should leave well enough alone.  Magically, "it" starts to work all on its own.  Yes, I was able to log back in to Princess.com without changing anything.  

10 hours ago, dweeb said:

Yes, clearing cache will not fix Princess' problem.

Just be aware that if you ever have a need to clear cache that each browser has its own cache. There is not one shared cache for multiple browsers.

On 2/3/2022 at 3:47 PM, azbirdmom said: