Celebrity Logo Change XX ??

eroller

I’ve noticed in social media the Celebrity logo is now two XX’s. Anyone know what that is all about?  

Even on a pic today of CELEBRITY BEYOND the two XX logo is shown on the bow.  Doesn’t look good.  I hope it’s a projection and not permanent.  

76DF4825-7556-43D3-8423-1BC1EF3A1C24.jpeg

D060812E-C7B9-4505-980F-C12D2F89B2E4.jpeg

Edited by eroller
  • Like 1

Just now, wendyam76 said:

Today is International Woman’s Day - XX are the female sex chromosomes hence the use of  XX today.

Thank you for explaining that to this dunce.  Lol.

In that case BRAVO to Celebrity!!  ❤️❤️ 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, eroller said:

I’ve noticed in social media the Celebrity logo is now two XX’s. Anyone know what that is all about?  

Even on a pic today of CELEBRITY BEYOND the two XX logo is shown on the bow.  Doesn’t look good.  I hope it’s a projection and not permanent.  

76DF4825-7556-43D3-8423-1BC1EF3A1C24.jpeg

D060812E-C7B9-4505-980F-C12D2F89B2E4.jpeg

You were seriously worried about this?!

As long as they don't add a third X, I'm fine with it.

I appreciate that Celebrity has been celebrating the International Women's  Day in recent years.  But perhaps not too surprising with the number of women in leading roles in the company.

Edited by mom says
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, LGW59 said:

Worried no.  Interested yes.  Not that it makes any difference.  

Edited by eroller
  • Like 2

On 3/8/2022 at 10:09 PM, eroller said:

Worried no.  Interested yes.  Not that it makes any difference.  

On 3/8/2022 at 10:09 PM, eroller said:
  On 3/8/2022 at 8:48 PM, LGW59 said:

Hi, eroller - thanks for bringing up this topic, I was wondering the same thing, I love that Celebrity did this and I was too dim to figure it out on my own!  Your topic definitely brought forth some funny comments!  And of course, one very unnecessarily snarky comment.  CC is an open friendly forum for us all to reach out without fear that we are going to get trolled and criticized.  

• Like 3

5 hours ago, lexmiller said:

Hi, eroller - thanks for bringing up this topic, I was wondering the same thing, I love that Celebrity did this and I was too dim to figure it out on my own!  Your topic definitely brought forth some funny comments!  And of course, one very unnecessarily snarky comment.  CC is an open friendly forum for us all to reach out without fear that we are going to get trolled and criticized.  

I must of missed the "Snarky" one, I just saw funny and serious comments. I did not see any trying to be hurtful.

29 minutes ago, SWFL Cruisers said:

I must of missed the "Snarky" one, I just saw funny and serious comments. I did not see any trying to be hurtful.

See post 6.

Edited by hrhdhd
  • Like 2

On 3/8/2022 at 8:46 PM, mom says said:

As long as they don't add a third X, I'm fine with it.

I appreciate that Celebrity has been celebrating the International Women's  Day in recent years.  But perhaps not too surprising with the number of women in leading roles in the company.

I don't know, if they add the third X, I would cruise more. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

@lexmiller If I guess which comment is "snarky", I think it's a misunderstanding.

I'm LGBTQIA+, so when is Celebrity going to change the logo to a rainbow flag?  (Maybe they already have?)

Love this!  But ya, I quoted the snarky one in my comment.  As someone pointed out, it was post 6.  And I hope it was a misunderstanding.  It truly saddens me when people post on CC, asking questions here in this forum that is supposed to be open and a place to say what's on their mind relating to cruising,  and people come out with sharp and bitter zingers that really turn people off to feeling that they can comment or post without thinking, "oh, maybe this is a silly question and I shouldn't ask it.....".  Feels like 5th grade!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

@lexmiller If I guess which comment is "snarky", I think it's a misunderstanding.

I'm LGBTQIA+, so when is Celebrity going to change the logo to a rainbow flag?  (Maybe they already have?)

They have!  We were on a sailing in the Med during pride week.  They had a pride party one night outside on the pool deck and projected the pride flag across the X logo.

1 hour ago, lexmiller said:

Love this!  But ya, I quoted the snarky one in my comment.  As someone pointed out, it was post 6.  And I hope it was a misunderstanding.  It truly saddens me when people post on CC, asking questions here in this forum that is supposed to be open and a place to say what's on their mind relating to cruising,  and people come out with sharp and bitter zingers that really turn people off to feeling that they can comment or post without thinking, "oh, maybe this is a silly question and I shouldn't ask it.....".  Feels like 5th grade!

If someone you don’t know and will never meet, posts something you don’t like or agree with and that causes you to possibly be turned off from posting 🙄

9 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

If someone you don’t know and will never meet, posts something you don’t like or agree with and that causes you to possibly be turned off from posting 🙄

Now now.  I picked some of these just for you.  🙂

/s

/s

/s

• Haha 1