diamond plus

As mentioned the Diamond Club on Oasis - as with all ships - is for all C&A tier levels Diamond and higher. On Oasis it is on Deck 4 next to the Jazz Clube in the venue that used to be the Comedy Club.  It is open for cocktail service from 5:00 - 8:30 PM.

There also is no longer unlimited drink service during the cocktail hours, but as D+ you will be issued 5 drink vouchers per D+ person on your SeaPass card that are valid anywhere on the ship all day.  They will expire at midnight of each day with no carry over.

We always get unopened beverages (Beer/Truly's) with our remaining coupons to take back to our room cooler for another day.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Jumping on this thread as a New D+ here.  I have a couple of questions about the BOGO specialty dinner.  Hopefully, someone can answer.

Going on Enchantment in May.  The only specialty restaurant is Chops.  Do I make a reservation as soon as I get onboard or will I be able to make it in my app?   Can it only be used for night 1 or 2 or can I use it for other nights?  I want to use the BOGO for dinner and pay the balance with my OBC, is this a problem?  Thanks for any help.

4 minutes ago, ValerieJo said:

Jumping on Ouras a New D+ here.  I have a couple of questions about the BOGO specialty dinner.  Hopefully, someone can answer.

Going on Enchantment in May.  The only specialty restaurant is Chops.  Do I make a reservation as soon as I get onboard or will I be able to make it in my app?   Can it only be used for night 1 or 2 or can I use it for other nights?  I want to use the BOGO for dinner and pay the balance with my OBC, is this a problem?  Thanks for any help.

For us, we've waited until we got onboard...only because we always eat late and never have a problem getting late reservations.

We politely ask the host if we can use the BOGO later during the week.  So far, we have been accommodated.  The host or Maitre D' will ask to swipe your seapass card on Day 1 or 2.

And yes, you can certainly use your OBC to pay for it.  Happy sailing!

1 minute ago, bonsai3s said:

For us, we've waited until we got onboard...only because we always eat late and never have a problem getting late reservations.

We politely ask the host if we can use the BOGO later during the week.  So far, we have been accommodated.  The host or Maitre D' will ask to swipe your seapass card on Day 1 or 2.

And yes, you can certainly use your OBC to pay for it.  Happy sailing!

Thank you so much for your quick response.  

37 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

The host or Maitre D' will ask to swipe your seapass card on Day 1 or 2.

This is typically the key to moving the initial night requirement off day 1.  As long as they can show a billing on the first night relative to the BOGO, they have always accommodated us with a later week reservation as well.

See them as soon as you board to arrange.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

This is typically the key to moving the initial night requirement off day 1.  As long as they can show a billing on the first night relative to the BOGO, they have always accommodated us with a later week reservation as well.

See them as soon as you board to arrange.

In our case, that request has been denied more than accommodated

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

As long as they can show a billing on the first night relative to the BOGO

What we do is make reservation at two specialty restaurants and pay for them both on the first visit.  So, we eat at Chops, pay, and then also pay for the next reservation too.  I try to bring the receipt with me, but, I have never been asked.  They know we've already paid.

12 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

In our case, that request has been denied more than accommodated

Guess we've been fortunate.  And I also guess "always" is a bad choice of words in my comment as it implies they would never deny it.  I just don't recall having an issue in the past on the occasions when we've asked.   

Just frustrating with the BOGO and the dining packages both having day one as an optional (or with the BOGO, required) start date if we don't want to eat in a specialty on day one.  Have to juggle the dining package with day one or two or request a change with the day 1 BOGO.  But I digress....

• Thanks 1

I was able to use my D+ BOGO on Navigator in January.  Went there after boarding and discussed with the host -- we don't care for the Night Four MDR menu, so we wanted to eat in Chops on that night.  They didn't have a problem with it, they just had to swipe my card that day in order to process the BOGO coupon, but they made the reservation for Night Four as requested. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, link99 said:

Is there still a D+ number. Is it  still 800-526-9723 option 9 for reservation changes and benefit up dates? 

Yes - that is the C&A number (not exclusive to D+).  And we always just talk to a rep with our questions.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

Yes - that is the C&A number (not exclusive to D+).  And we always just talk to a rep with our questions.

I ask about the option 9 Because this is in the  Benefit description. Which is only for D plus and Pens. How do we access them. I truly do not know. Last Line.72B15F43-FA79-4B8B-8516-DED2994DBCBA.thumb.jpeg.1a2e78569055a96325d3907783681a78.jpeg

Edited by link99
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, link99 said:

I ask about the option 9 Because this is in the  Benefit description. Which is only for D plus and Pens. How do we access them. I truly do not know. Last Line.72B15F43-FA79-4B8B-8516-DED2994DBCBA.thumb.jpeg.1a2e78569055a96325d3907783681a78.jpeg

When we call the number we just ask for a D+ rep.  Who knows if they are really anyone different than who answered the phone, however.  LOL.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

....and I never realized there was that option!  Probably as valuable a benefit as the priority waitlist seating in the MDR. LOL!

Welcome back, BTW.  Hope your B2B was great!

Thanks. The intinaries were good, the Explorer is need of some TLC but that didn't ruin our cruises and our MDR wait staff was excellent and we liked all our food selections. First leg was a laid back vibe. Almost felt like a Celebrity cruise.  But the second leg was ~1000 more passengers that ran in packs, very loud and inconsiderate of all ages. I get having fun, but... Disappointing.  Our balcony, the DL and the VCL were great places to escape the madness. The DLC and his staff were great. We had great cabin neighbors on both sides of us for both legs. We've done many B2B cruises out of SJ but due to the longer flights and this last bad experiences with our flights (JetBlue) and the issues on the second leg we've decided to cruise only out of Florida when going to the Caribbean.  

51 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Thanks. The intinaries were good, the Explorer is need of some TLC but that didn't ruin our cruises and our MDR wait staff was excellent and we liked all our food selections. First leg was a laid back vibe. Almost felt like a Celebrity cruise.  But the second leg was ~1000 more passengers that ran in packs, very loud and inconsiderate of all ages. I get having fun, but... Disappointing.  Our balcony, the DL and the VCL were great places to escape the madness. The DLC and his staff were great. We had great cabin neighbors on both sides of us for both legs. We've done many B2B cruises out of SJ but due to the longer flights and this last bad experiences with our flights (JetBlue) and the issues on the second leg we've decided to cruise only out of Florida when going to the Caribbean.  

Although not on a B2B, we have also experienced similar crowd issues out of SJ.   A real plus for Celebrity with not catering to families.  Celebrity BTW has a few nice longer Caribbean itineraries out of FL - we are on an 11 night on Equinox in Dec.  Same with RCCL on B2B's in FL and with other destinations such as your Sept. Canada plans.

Glad it was good overall.  We will meet up one day.

OP - Sorry for hijacking the thread!

• Like 1