joe/jack

We are checking in this Saturday for our

June 4th cruise

If we want early (1st) time slot does it

make sense to login at 12:01am.

Or just wait till 6:00am my normal 

wake up time. 
Thanks for you responded 

If you want the first time slot, you might want to do it at 12:00 am Eastern.  Platinum and Diamonds will already have had two days to choose their slots and there will be others who will be waiting up that night to select their spots.  Even then you won't be guaranteed the first time slot, but you will be able to get the earliest of those remaining at that time.

• Like 1

Also, when you start your check in, go immediately to the section to choose your arrival appointment time.  Once you have done that, you can save and come back later to finish everything else if you want.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cheer25mom said:

IF you are on the Mardi Gras, I am hearing 10:00-10:30 is full. We will be shooting for 10:30-11:00. BE on ASAP if you want it. 

Dang yes MG

thanks for heads up

much appreciated 

9 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Enjoy MG!!  Don't miss Big Chicken, Emeril's, the gelato on Lido, and Street Eatz.  So yummy!!

Thanks yes we are looking forward to this cruise. Have seen many videos 

Trying to get my wife on that coaster but she is still not buying it. Maybe after a few drinks she will be ready.🥃🛳🦞

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 1:55 PM, Lee Cruiser said:

If you want the first time slot, you might want to do it at 12:00 am Eastern.  Platinum and Diamonds will already have had two days to choose their slots and there will be others who will be waiting up that night to select their spots.  Even then you won't be guaranteed the first time slot, but you will be able to get the earliest of those remaining at that time.

My husband is platinum.  He logged on at 12:01  this morning for our June 11th MG cruise and got 10-1030.  We have 2 rooms booked (other room is booked in my name) so I have to wait until Saturday at Midnight to check in.  I am not platinum or diamond.  Hoping i get an early check in as well. 🤞

On 5/19/2022 at 1:00 PM, keywest1 said:

Also, when you start your check in, go immediately to the section to choose your arrival appointment time.  Once you have done that, you can save and come back later to finish everything else if you want.

How do i go immediately to the section to choose arrival time? Haven't cruised since 2019. My check-in is tomorrow night, just trying to cover my bases. Thanks

30 minutes ago, mada78991 said:

How do i go immediately to the section to choose arrival time? Haven't cruised since 2019. My check-in is tomorrow night, just trying to cover my bases. Thanks

Simply log in to the Carnival website, after 12 midnight Eastern Time. Follow the prompts to do your online check in. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, mada78991 said:

Skip all questions that you can until you get to the check in time question.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No, you will board first regardless.

We have been on 7 cruises since the restart, and that is one thing that has been consistent on every ship - they have called for passengers in suites first for boarding, then started with boarding group A01, A02, on down the line.  

Just show them on your boarding pass that you are in a suite.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimd909 said:

Does it matter what time slot you get if you are in a suite?

2 hours ago, csm5986142 said:

No, you will board first regardless.

We have been on 7 cruises since the restart, and that is one thing that has been consistent on every ship - they have called for passengers in suites first for boarding, then started with boarding group A01, A02, on down the line.  

Just show them on your boarding pass that you are in a suite.

Suites have a separate waiting area and only there is the announcement made

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 1:55 PM, Lee Cruiser said:

I'll be turning Platinum on my next cruise ( the second day actually) will i qualify to do this as well ?

6 hours ago, jolyroger said:

I'll be turning Platinum on my next cruise ( the second day actually) will i qualify to do this as well ?

Yes. The system should eventually recognize your priority status, which allows early check in. At least that was our experience.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2022 at 1:28 PM, Cruise, J.D. said:

Yes. The system should eventually recognize your priority status, which allows early check in. At least that was our experience.

Awesome ! Thank You!

• Like 1

How do i go immediately to the section to choose arrival time? 

You will go page by page and click the "skip this or Save for later" at bottom of each page.  You can go back and complete those skipped pages at a later time.  When you get to the appointment page, complete it and save it. 

FYI, there is a You tube video by a guy that shows you exactly how to skip through and get to the appointment page if you want to look it up.  

Edited by Drazil65
  • Like 1