Diamond gift?

Hi,

Tomorrow is my last day of this B2B cruise I’m on (Navigator).  Where would I go to get this Diamond Gift? Or were the 4 cookies in the Cabin on Day 1 of each leg the “gift”?
  Thanks,

🛳🛳

Bobbi

As a diamond member you receive the cookies and can pre-select the welcome beverage in your cabin. You have a choice of a bottle of water, a Can of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or diet Sprite.  If you did not preselect a  beverage, your beverage selection defaults to a bottle of water. If you’d like to have something in place for your next cruise, see the loyalty ambassador. 

The other  gift selections don’t kick in until diamond plus. 

m

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

Hi,

Tomorrow is my last day of this B2B cruise I’m on (Navigator).  Where would I go to get this Diamond Gift? Or were the 4 cookies in the Cabin on Day 1 of each leg the “gift”?
  Thanks,

🛳🛳

Bobbi

Really? We had a bunch of bottles of water, but we never received any cookies or other food gifts on Navigator. We did receive 2 more towels. :classic_smile:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Coralc said:

We had a bunch of bottles of water, but we never received any cookies or other food gifts on Navigator.

That is the default min other than your C&A amenity - anything above that is just random stuff that you may or may not get.

• Thanks 2

Lines are getting cheaper and cheaper- we were supposed to get perks on Celebrity in a Royal Suite and didn't get them in March on our Reflection cruise.  The cost of packages, especially the drink packages on Royal,

on sale- is obscene.

Edited by Cruise a holic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Coralc said:

Really? We had a bunch of bottles of water, but we never received any cookies or other food gifts on Navigator. We did receive 2 more towels. :classic_smile:

Don't fret the cookies.  They are nothing special.  Simply go to the Windjammer and get all you want.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, yogimax said:

Don't fret the cookies.  They are nothing special.  Simply go to the Windjammer and get all you want.  

1 minute ago, Another_Critic said:

You can't get stale cookies at the Windjammer.  😁 

Ha ha-I was thinking the same thing.

m

Our cookies are usually hard chocolate chip and sugar or oatmeal.  We prefer Ranger cookies so DH goes and gets a plate of them for us to keep in the room.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BND said:

. . . We prefer Ranger cookies so DH goes and gets a plate of them for us to keep in the room.  

Those are the BEST!   I ate plenty this past week on Adventure of the Seas!  

No Diamond level gift; just the drinks and plate of cookies . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mizLORInj said:

Those are the BEST!   I ate plenty this past week on Adventure of the Seas!  

No Diamond level gift; just the drinks and plate of cookies . 

Those were your gift.

46 minutes ago, BND said:

Our cookies are usually hard chocolate chip and sugar or oatmeal.  We prefer Ranger cookies so DH goes and gets a plate of them for us to keep in the room.  

Oh my! I love those cookies. I do the same thing. I keep them in the cabin for a "snack". Definitely am not ever hungry on a cruise but they are just so yummy. One week from now, I hope to be able to have 1, or even 2. I miss them and creme brulee. 

Thanks everybody! 🙂🙂

For the hard cookie loving people — you will not be disappointed. 🍪🍪

I prefer the softy chewy kind.

Oh, the water tasted just like …. Water 🤗

🛳🛳

Bobbi

• Haha 1

I never understood gifting food on a cruise. The one thing that there is WAY more than enough of. I'd rather have some stationary or something I could actually use. They don't even leave pens anymore.

• Like 3

On 5/26/2022 at 6:49 AM, Biker19 said:

That is the default min other than your C&A amenity - anything above that is just random stuff that you may or may not get.

And cookies are plentiful in the Windjammer. I never understood putting some in your cabin as a "gift."

• Like 1