2 week menu

2 minutes ago, ravenjls said:

true 14 day sailing

Pick an upcoming longer sailing (12+ days) and the RCI app should list the menu in the MDR - that should give you an idea of what you'll have.

Edited by Biker19
  • Thanks 1

It used to be that on a longer sailing the menu didn't exactly repeat. You might see some dishes again here and there, but each night had different items overall. That was under the old menu scheme, so who knows what it may be like now, but I like the suggestion of checking the app.

• Thanks 1

Just now, CntPAcruiser said:

It used to be that on a longer sailing the menu didn't exactly repeat. You might see some dishes again here and there, but each night had different items overall. That was under the old menu scheme, so who knows what it may be like now, but I like the suggestion of checking the app.

That is my relocation as  well.  The longest we've been on since the restart is 8 nights and no repeated menus. 

M

• Thanks 1

On 6/13/2022 at 5:09 PM, njkruzer said:

Just did 14 nt TA on Jewel,  except for always available items, the rest of the menu changed each night. 

We'll be doing a 12 ntr. on Jewel mid July so we'll see...hoping you're right.

We board the Anthem next week in Southampton for a 14 night Med cruise.  I also have not had any luck finding menus beyond 7 nights.  But as long as I am not cooking or cleaning it will all be good.  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MLAW said:

We board the Anthem next week in Southampton for a 14 night Med cruise.  I also have not had any luck finding menus beyond 7 nights.  But as long as I am not cooking or cleaning it will all be good.  

Thats the cruise we are doing in August.  Even in my planner the menus dont go beyond 7 days. Hence the reason for my post.  Have a great cruise and let me know any highlights that I should look into.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, ravenjls said:

Thats the cruise we are doing in August.  Even in my planner the menus dont go beyond 7 days. Hence the reason for my post.  Have a great cruise and let me know any highlights that I should look into.  Thanks!

On my longer 12+ nite Repo Cruises Waiter would always say additional Menu's are ones they don't use all the time. Hopefully this hasnt changed from last 12yrs I experienced this, have 3 Cruises 14-16nites in next yr and my Daughter likes the variety. Me, know what I like

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2022 at 7:21 PM, ONECRUISER said:

Done a Dozen 12, 13, 14 and 15 nite Cruises, never had a repeat Menu any nite in Main Dining

Wow, just WOW!  It is almost sick that you've never had a repeat menu!  We will be going on our first long cruise of 15 nights and I would love to know what's on the menu,  in order to plan for Specialty Restaurants. But I haven't been able to find those menus.

I must admit that I assumed they would repeat the 7 day menu, but I guess not!  I think it's great that they have so many options!

Be interesting to see the follow up.  I took 2 -7 day cruises one Alaska and 1 Caribbean 4 weeks apart.  Both had the same 7 day menu but I have not gone past 8 days.  Even if the menu repeated there is about 10 entrees each day to choose from including the 5 daily items.  

9 hours ago, Calvin said:

We will be going on our first long cruise of 15 nights and I would love to know what's on the menu,  in order to plan for Specialty Restaurants. But I haven't been able to find those menus.

Look at any ship with a similar length cruise in the app (like the 6/24 Anthem sailing) - the menus are bound to be very similar.