Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

On 10/27/2022 at 6:41 AM, Chiliburn said:

Royal won’t be going back to China in long time ,one of the regions said expect lock downs for the next 5 years.

Japan could be a possible deployment??

Royal will be in a interesting situation with the Serenade World cruise if it can’t go to China. 

Does anyone know if any of the Oasis Class ships besides Oasis can fit under the Verrazano Narrows Bridge? I know this discussion always comes up, but I don't recall seeing an official answer. 

If it's only Oasis, this may impact what Oasis Class sails from Barcelona because I can't see them giving up the capacity of Oasis in Cape Liberty. 

2 hours ago, casteevo said:

So.. If I'm waiting for Spring 2024 Hawaii, is this their way of telling me that it's not happening?

Coming Soon. Have to remember more Dates come later, every yr I book last released in Cruises in April or May though most are done before then

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 hour ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Does anyone know if any of the Oasis Class ships besides Oasis can fit under the Verrazano Narrows Bridge? I know this discussion always comes up, but I don't recall seeing an official answer. 

If it's only Oasis, this may impact what Oasis Class sails from Barcelona because I can't see them giving up the capacity of Oasis in Cape Liberty. 

I think Allure and Wonder have retractable funnels .

2 hours ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

At some point in 2024 Oasis has to go to Europe as she is due for her mandatory 5 year drydock

11 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

I know, I was wondering if they’d send her over for just the dry dock and bring her back if none of the other Oasis Class can fit under the Verrazano.

Certainly a possibility but then they'd be sending 2 OA class ships over.  Could always move Odyssey up to NJ for the summer, we know Anthem fits