Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

2 hours ago, gallagher123123 said:

Looks like I was right about Grandeur doing a Tampa to Boston cruise similar to Serenade's this year. Major difference is that it goes to Labadee instead of Coco Cay, and there is a stop in Bermuda, making it a day longer. Interesting.

Did the Boston to Florida Oct Repo most yrs , use to be 13-14nites but kept getting shorter, 13, 12, 11, in resent yrs. Looked at Grandeur when first popped up but as its starting in Aug this Cruise doesn't qualify for the SOLO 340+ discount so to rich for me so Booked another 16n Panama Canal for Oct24 as it's cheaper. Last yr when first released got great price on this Sept Serenade Tampa-Boston, also able get better daily rates on other sailings making it into B4B

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Still nothing for Anthem past October 2024... 🤔

C'mon Royal!

Yeah, Anthem is one my Daughter and SIL Favorite Ships, I'm actually surprised this many different Cruises were released this week. Royal known for extending them out most years until April, May, June. Here I was ready to sit up long nite/nites and instead got what I wanted by 10pm EST... Though another got to have at a great rate and I'll find the time and money. This time of year is my Christmas!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yeah, Anthem is one my Daughter and SIL Favorite Ships, I'm actually surprised this many different Cruises were released this week. Royal known for extending them out most years until April, May, June. Here I was ready to sit up long nite/nites and instead got what I wanted by 10pm EST... Though another got to have at a great rate and I'll find the time and money. This time of year is my Christmas!

To be honest, I can't say Anthem is one of my favourites but as chance would have it our last cruise was on her and our next two will be as well. As we both still work, it's still all about ship availability when we're able to travel.

But I am really keeping everything crossed that she will be spending the winter on this side of the pond. I'd be among the first in line to book! 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

To be honest, I can't say Anthem is one of my favourites but as chance would have it our last cruise was on her and our next two will be as well. As we both still work, it's still all about ship availability when we're able to travel.

But I am really keeping everything crossed that she will be spending the winter on this side of the pond. I'd be among the first in line to book! 😁

While a stayed with my Grand Daughter they did a long Caribbean Cruise on Anthem. Was first time in New York and first time they ever spent 2+ weeks away just the 2 of them. Said Food and Service was Great and she knows, has been Cruising Royal since she was 7yrs old... Good Luck, hope you get the Ship!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

Did the Boston to Florida Oct Repo most yrs , use to be 13-14nites but kept getting shorter, 13, 12, 11, in resent yrs. Looked at Grandeur when first popped up but as its starting in Aug this Cruise doesn't qualify for the SOLO 340+ discount so to rich for me so Booked another 16n Panama Canal for Oct24 as it's cheaper. Last yr when first released got great price on this Sept Serenade Tampa-Boston, also able get better daily rates on other sailings making it into B4B

I have booked the Grandeur Repo.  SImilar to the Serenade this year but 1 extra day (Grand Caymen) and Haiti instead of Coco Cay.  

Yes @ONECRUISER...no DP340 but this will finally tick Grandeur off my Vision Class ship list (had to cancel last year's round trip from Barbados due to travel restrictions).  The only Vision class I haven't done was Legend of the Seas but maybe I can sail on Marella Discovery 2 sometime in the future, If God Spares me! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I have booked the Grandeur Repo.  SImilar to the Serenade this year but 1 extra day (Grand Caymen) and Haiti instead of Coco Cay.  

Yes @ONECRUISER...no DP340 but this will finally tick Grandeur off my Vision Class ship list (had to cancel last year's round trip from Barbados due to travel restrictions).  The only Vision class I haven't done was Legend of the Seas but maybe I can sail on Marella Discovery 2 sometime in the future, If God Spares me! 

Nice! I'd say doing former Legend counts to check it off, good luck! Did Grandeur back in 2002 on a Couple 10niters, my first longer Cruises. Enchantment on couple 7niters were first Cruise took my Kids on back in 97 & 99, The 5 of us in a small OV. Had couple Vision Sailings canceled, then had Booked a Corner/Aft for her TA last Spring but Mother got Sick. 

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Id say that was fun with only 1 bathroom!! Lol

Wasnt too bad, compared to camping in a small Tent this was 5 star accommodations. The Kids Mother, Me with 2, 4, and 7yr olds. With 2 Pullmans and regular beds split was set up as 2 Bunkbeds. 2yr old slept in Moms Bed. 7yr old was Booked in Grand Parents Cabin but she was with us whole Cruise.

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Haha 1

Everything looks bookable. Allure on the Miami 4/3 rotation, Freedom in FLL with Grandeur and Oasis. Serenade, Radiance, Enchantment in Tampa. Rhapsody in SJU. Brilliance in New Orleans. Explorer is a nice bump up on 10/11 from Miami from a Vision class ship. Mariner from Galveston.

Still nothing for Anthem, Ovation, Quantum, Spectrum which leads me to believe there may be a beautiful reposition of Anthem to Asia somewhere in the plans!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Crism said:

Still nothing for Anthem, Ovation, Quantum, Spectrum which leads me to believe there may be a beautiful reposition of Anthem to Asia somewhere in the plans!

I would assume Anthem would go to dry dock in Cadiz before leaving Europe if not returning for Summer 25. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, little britain said:

Now just bring her to Southampton please 🙏 for 2025! 

That looks to be the case! 🥳

Odyssey has currently got bookings on various Southampton routes for the summer 2025 season. I’ll post the all the current port bookings when the 2025/26 deployment thread opens later in the year. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, toad455 said:

The prices for the 11 day Odyssey cruises are nice! I noticed they cut out a port and are only doing four ports.  They then have a 12 day at the end of January that has six ports which I think I'll consider.

I booked both last night. Prices were very reasonable.

8 hours ago, sgmn said:

In cold weather cruises families with young children are normally allowed in the Solarium at certain times, say 8 to 10am and 4 to 6 pm. I presume it will only be for the cold days at the beginning and end of cruise.

The hours are posted with a sign at the entrance and probably in the app/cruise compass as well 

There was never the case on ships we sailed. Allowed only to cafe part (Solarium bistro or Park cafe on Vision class)

And Solarium on Quantum class has pools not suited for kids.

Edited by Tatka

1 hour ago, Tatka said:

4 ports for Odyssey on 11 dayers.

Also apparently unlike Anthem Odyssey has only 20% virtual balconies out of all inside cabins. On Anthem majority of insides had VB.

and four days of sailing in the cold with no indoor pool   😛  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GlasgowCruiser01 said:

Delighted that Odyssey appears to be in Southampton for 2025 - loved my cruise on her from Rome last August and would be great to sail her so near home.

I'll be looking forward to seeing that.  Odyssey was probably our favorite cruise so far and we plan to book her when those again when those itineraries come out.

Edited by Rusty_lock