stock credit online form

azgrandmax3

Send email to shareholders@carnival.com  Attach proof of ownership. Redact all account numbers and unrelated sensitive info. Give date and booking number for upcoming cruise. I have used this method now for awhile and usually get a response fairly quickly. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, private92656 said:

Hi, is there a way to check if OBC has been applied other than calling CCL? We submitted our form on Aug 9. Thanks.

Copy this link, putting in your booking number where ABC123 is, place in your browser and hit enter.  Your booking info should come up.  Scroll down and on the second page would show if you have OBC (shareholder credit or from another source) under Itemized Charges.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=ABC123&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

14 hours ago, kona_wahine said:

What’s the current turn around time? I sent in Aug 2 and haven’t heard back, doesn’t show up yet. Have always received email before. 

You should have received an email confirming the submission quickly (24 to 72 hours).  Actual confirmation of the OBC should take several weeks (3 or 4).  

14 minutes ago, kona_wahine said:

I did get the submission email immediately. Just waiting on an answer. I got a great deal on the cruise, with $200 OBC already so wondering if they will have a problem with the stock holders credit. 

I booked a similar(probably the same) offer and they approved the stock credit. It took 3 weeks or so to hear back on the approval.

I used this template another member posted a few months back. I received my credit without issue.

Hi!

Please find attached my current brokerage statement.  Please issue shareholder credit to the following:

Legal name: MY NAME
Booking number: MY BOOKING NUMBER
Ship: MY SHIP
Sailing date: THE EMBARKATION DATE

Thank you!

I attached two screenshots, one indicating my Carnival stock and the other my name, both with the account number redacted.  I would get an immediate automated response saying they received my email.  Then 2-3 weeks later I would get an email saying the shareholders credit had been issued.

23 hours ago, pc_load_letter said:

I used this template another member posted a few months back. I received my credit without issue.

Hi!

Please find attached my current brokerage statement.  Please issue shareholder credit to the following:

Legal name: MY NAME
Booking number: MY BOOKING NUMBER
Ship: MY SHIP
Sailing date: THE EMBARKATION DATE

Thank you!

I attached two screenshots, one indicating my Carnival stock and the other my name, both with the account number redacted.  I would get an immediate automated response saying they received my email.  Then 2-3 weeks later I would get an email saying the shareholders credit had been issued.

This will my first time doing the shareholders credit and both suggestions about sending brokerage info are appreciated.  Here's my next questions: 

#1- I have October 30 and January 8 sailings.  Can I send in a request for both of them at the same time.  One Carnival rep said I could.

#2 - One rep said it's safer to fax documentation than emailing it; however, there's no 'case number' provided with the fax.

#3 - How far prior to the sailing can the brokerage paperwork be dated?  

Thank you, all.

41 minutes ago, JHU said:

This will my first time doing the shareholders credit and both suggestions about sending brokerage info are appreciated.  Here's my next questions: 

#1- I have October 30 and January 8 sailings.  Can I send in a request for both of them at the same time.  One Carnival rep said I could.

#2 - One rep said it's safer to fax documentation than emailing it; however, there's no 'case number' provided with the fax.

#3 - How far prior to the sailing can the brokerage paperwork be dated?  

Thank you, all.

#1, I don't see why not. If they process both at the same time, you should be able to see the obc in your Carnival account.

#2, I wouldn't trust a fax either.

#3, 4 weeks 

Shareholder benefit page

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/static-files/50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f