Bounced off post

OK...what is going on with trying to post on threads here.  Anyone else having trouble with posts not happening?  Or is it due to myself being on Wonder in Europe posting from the ship right now?  Very frustrating to type an update for my roll call, only to find it has gone "poof", or won't post.  Mods???  What gives here???!! 🤕

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, island lady said:

D'accord... Que se passe-t-il en essayant de poster sur les fils de discussion ici. Quelqu'un d'autre a des problèmes avec les messages qui ne se produisent pas? Ou est-ce dû au fait que je suis sur Wonder in Europe en poste depuis le navire en ce moment? Très frustrant de taper une mise à jour pour mon appel nominal, seulement pour constater qu'elle est devenue « pouf », ou ne publiera pas. Mods??? Qu'est-ce qui donne ici???!!

🤕

Huh?? 

🤪

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, island lady said:

OK...what is going on with trying to post on threads here.  Anyone else having trouble with posts not happening?  Or is it due to myself being on Wonder in Europe posting from the ship right now?  Very frustrating to type an update for my roll call, only to find it has gone "poof", or won't post.  Mods???  What gives here???!! 🤕

There's a Contact Us link at the bottom of the page for you to contact the mods directly. 

1 hour ago, island lady said:

My SIL is on Wonder OTS right now.  How is the cruise going?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bobal said:

There has definitely been an issue with posting on CC from the ship WiFi. I remember several people posting on here about it in the past

Yes, I had real problems posting on CC from Harmony from ship WiFi in September last year to the extent that I wondered if there was some blocking going on because as soon as I switched to my phone's mobile data the problems stopped.

And I remember some posters on Anthem reporting similar issues around the same time.