World Series

We had great fun watching World Series games/finals on the big screen at the pool deck. Best when our teams were playing!!   Also football games!

Even if you’re not a major league sports fan, you might enjoy the electric atmosphere poolside on a balmy night… or perhaps wrapped in a blanket on a cool night .    Hope your ship has the big screen showing a game.  Best tailgating ever!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lenquixote66 said:

OMG,you are giving up on the Yankees,that is not a true fan.

I am a true fan who is realistic. I want them to win every game but don’t say they will . Current team seems to have to many flaws 

• Like 1

We streamed the Phillies game yesterday as we left Fort Lauderdale ON OUR PHONES 🤪 as the ship had the football games on.  Reason 1134 why to keep phone handy especially when a rabid Philadelphia sports fan.  😁  

Edit to add gotta love Elon.  This has been great so far with Voom on the Allure.

Edited by jean87510

28 minutes ago, RandomUser123 said:

I will be on that cruise too. I hope to be able to watch some of the World Series too. Cannot wait!! Also Eagles in addition to the Sunday Game will also be the Thursday Night game that week on the cruise which coincidentally is against the Houston Texans.

yep.  We are actually going to Eagles game as we have family outside Houston who are Philadelphia transplants and we started arranging this 30 seconds after schedule released.  BIL got a suite for us.  He's working on Astro box now.

The TVs have espn but no FS at least on the Allure.  

1 hour ago, RandomUser123 said:

I will be on that cruise too. I hope to be able to watch some of the World Series too. Cannot wait!! Also Eagles in addition to the Sunday Game will also be the Thursday Night game that week on the cruise which coincidentally is against the Houston Texans.

Do you think the ships will have access to the Thursday games on Prime?