Miami Port Hotel with free cruise parking?

LMHSRN

Anyone know of any hotels that offer free parking while your on your cruise who also offer shuttle service to the port?

Looking for Early December

Edited by LMHSRN
spelling error

9 minutes ago, LMHSRN said:

Anyone know of any hotels that offer free parking while your on your cruise who also offer shuttle service to the port?

Looking for Early December

Check out the ideas on the Florida departures board.

• Like 3

We are staying at the Courtyard Marriott Miami Airport West/Doral before our Thanksgiving sailing on Silhouette. They have a “park/cruise” offering. Not sure about a shuttle … we prefer to just Uber. 

Edited by krb1000

30 minutes ago, krb1000 said:

We are staying at the Courtyard Marriott Miami Airport West/Doral before our Thanksgiving sailing on Silhouette. They have a “park/cruise” offering. Not sure about a shuttle … we prefer to just Uber. 

30 minutes ago, krb1000 said:

We to are on the same cruise, B2B, We have learned our lesson about taking hotel shuttle, Uber or Lyft !

• Like 1

No Miami hotel offers free parking during your cruise. The price is either included when you stay a night before the cruise or is separate charge. Most hotels in the Blue Lagoon section of Miami have park and stay packages. Hotels in downtown Miami near the Port Of Miami charge upwards of thirty dollars a night to leave your vehicle at there locations. 

• Like 1

You will not get any hotel near the port with free parking. You would need to be near the airport for that and it is not all hotels. Hotels, especially in busy areas, know they can add that $25-$50/day parking fee. It is not something they will give for a 1-night hotel guest. But the ones near the airport are less busy and do offer it.

• 2 months later...

So we are staying at the La Quinta hotel by the airport, rate was for a 2 queen bedroom night before cruise and includes parking for our 7 night cruise and transportation for 2 to the cruise terminal. rate was $155. I know its not the best hotel but at $22 per day for parking i am going to take my chances.

Anyone else ever stay there pre cruise?

La Quinta East and a couple of hotels in the Blue Lagoon area near MIA (Hampton Inn and Homewood Suites) used to offer cruise parking packages.  Check parksleepfly.com and stay123.com for other options.

On 1/6/2023 at 10:59 AM, wolft927 said:

So we are staying at the La Quinta hotel by the airport, rate was for a 2 queen bedroom night before cruise and includes parking for our 7 night cruise and transportation for 2 to the cruise terminal. rate was $155. I know its not the best hotel but at $22 per day for parking i am going to take my chances.

Anyone else ever stay there pre cruise?

I would be concerned my car would still be there or in one piece when I returned. I am sure that these hotels have little to no security in their parking lots and that thieves are familiar with the hotels that people leave cars at for a week at a time while they are off cruising....just saying.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bajathree said:

I would be concerned my car would still be there or in one piece when I returned. I am sure that these hotels have little to no security in their parking lots and that thieves are familiar with the hotels that people leave cars at for a week at a time while they are off cruising....just saying.

Wise advice …. You don’t want to worry about your vehicle while on a cruise.

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 4:11 PM, Noxequifans said:

Wise advice …. You don’t want to worry about your vehicle while on a cruise.

We actually decided to switch our hotel to one right on biscayne Blvd across from the port, more money plus now pay for parking at terminal, but decided screw it lol 

• Like 1