Health questionnaire gone?

I was checking things in my medallion app for our Feb. cruise, & I no longer see the health questionnaire  or the request to upload the proof of vax. As Forrest Gump said, "One less thing." 😁

• Like 1

I noticed the same thing today, no longer on the home page and no request to upload vax documents.  Could be an intentional refresh but never underestimate the incompetence of Princess app developers!

Edited by txjim09
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 1965 said:

I was checking things in my medallion app for our Feb. cruise, & I no longer see the health questionnaire  or the request to upload the proof of vax. As Forrest Gump said, "One less thing." 😁

Did you go to the travel checklist…

wellness check…

ocean ready?

I hope they are not deleting it entirely.  It’s still there for enhanced voyages.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, 1965 said:

Click on go to ocean ready..

They are doing some updates.  This is the weekend.  I’d recheck this on Monday.  
Many things are garbled right now on the App. 

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, that said:

Carnival Corporation has dropped all Covid Protocols for 

Carnival

Princess

Holland America

Not the Enhanced voyages.  Those requirements are for fully vaccinated and 1 booster and medically assisted covid test within 3 days of sailing.

Also still covid protocols for Australia:NZ.

Way before covid, they always had a health questionnaire.  I’m really surprised there won’t be any questionnaire.  

Flu is going crazy now in the East and Northeast US. 

Just now, PacnGoNow said:

Is yours enhanced?

Looks like changes in next years cruises on the App.  I see next years..,wellness check  because I have already filled those questions out.  
They are definitely making changes this weekend. 

Looked at non enhanced voyages for 2023 and they do show wellness check on the website version of the App.

Under Suggested..,

But, they are modifying it now to only ask 1 question.  They may be in the middle of updating.  We know it takes a few days to populate.

Wellness Form

Please complete the following question(s) prior to 24 hours of your sailing. You can modify your answers at any time

In the 7 days before boarding, have you had any symptoms of COVID-19?

YesNo
Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Looked at non enhanced voyages for 2023 and they do show wellness check on the website version of the App.

Under Suggested..,

But, they are modifying it now to only ask 1 question.  They may be in the middle of updating.  We know it takes a few days to populate.

Wellness Form

Please complete the following question(s) prior to 24 hours of your sailing. You can modify your answers at any time

In the 7 days before boarding, have you had any symptoms of COVID-19?

YesNo

I just have to say - Who in their right mind would answer yes?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Is yours enhanced?

No, it’s not! It’s to Mexico! They ask the 7 day Covid question, then also if vaxxed or not. If vaxxed they want the card, if not it says you have to test. I’ll wait till after the weekend and see what’s there.

Thanks for the tip.  I updated apps this morning and Princess wasn't one of them.  When I saw this post I checked and the travel requirement was still in the app.  I did the update and it's gone now!

Dave & Norma

1 hour ago, Thrak said:

My app updated today. Perhaps folks should make sure they are using the newest version.

I deleted the app and reinstalled the latest update 4.6.1 that is supposed to make improvements to my experience. I think it has.

1 hour ago, iamaqt2 said:

I really miss the good old days when we all had to fill out the Noro questionnaire at the cruise terminal before checking in. 

I commented on this to my DH while we were waiting in the terminal a couple of weeks ago.  They no longer care about our GI issues.  🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, billco said:

I deleted the app and reinstalled the latest update 4.6.1 that is supposed to make improvements to my experience. I think it has.

I never delete the app. I just allow it to update. Works fine for me. (At least for now and for quite some time.)

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

The new version definitely has a different look on the "front page".

And the wellness check is gone (for my future cruises anyway)

Screenshot_20221030-144819_Princess.jpg

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 1

They do still show up for the Enhanced Voyages.

If you have already completed the wellness checks, like uploading vax card, etc. the wellness check is still showing up early next year into the Spring.

The fall 2023 looks more like the website version of the App.  Lots of updates this weekend.  No wellness check on the fall one.

• Like 1