New website.

Riocca

My Azamara Account currently shows incorrect loyalty status and 0 points. I am sure, from all the posts on here regarding the new website chaos that I am not the only one.  Having reported it to Azamara using one of their forms, I received a standard acknowledgement which states that although I may be seeing incorrect information they have the accurate information in their system.  Surely if you cannot display the correct information it would be better not to show any information at all.

Has anyone else who has had this problem had trouble with their loyalty status once on board.  I have a cruise next month and dread the thought of joining a long queue to prove my status before I can access any benefits.

Despite not being able to check in on line for my last cruise in May I found the check in process at the port to be relatively smooth and quick.

Some progress, currently we are showing no loyalty information or cruises on Azamara.com but for the first time ever on Seaware.Azamara.com all our future cruises are listed and our correct loyalty level, numbers and points. However it also still lists the incorrect level with no points as well, but hopefully that will be cleaned up once whatever is in progress is completed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kcl491 said:

Nuts4pi - no, that's not the screen I see when I click on "Upcoming Cruises".  No three vertical marks in the left corner, no circle "i" on the right side.  Nothing.  I've even tried accessing the Azamara website with three different web browsers!!  Same screen every time.  Very frustrating.  I will have to wait until I get on the ship to sort things out.  Thanks everyone for your assistance.  I really appreciate it.

Are you logging into the US site or a different site? Try a different country site by clicking on the flag at the bottom of the home page.

Screenshot_20230607_093556_Chrome.thumb.jpg.87bd07d3b6f600912ce808b049bb152b.jpg

It is becoming very frustrating just trying to book a transfer from Airport to the Port. And this is not only an issue of the webpage. My Travel Agent has done her best and still it is unsure if my transfer will work. What a pity. It demotivates to book further cruises.

Ivi

• Like 1

On our two summer cruises, Azamara is offering tours with airport drop-off on... Embarkation Day.

Not on Debarkation Day.

Embarkation Day.

Mind you: neither of these cruises embarks in the same country as it debarks. 

Image.png

Image.png

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

On our two summer cruises, Azamara is offering tours with airport drop-off on... Embarkation Day.

Not on Debarkation Day.

Embarkation Day.

Mind you: neither of these cruises embarks in the same country as it debarks. 

I noticed a similar problem with our 8/22/23 Italy intensive. We embark Venice(Fusina) and disembark Rome (Civi) but the tour to the airport goes to Venice’s Marco Polo on embarkation day!

image.thumb.png.52c67bfd4663038832c40f07cbff1f94.png

Edited by JaneStarr
To add screenshot
  • Like 1

Jane Starr, you are looking at an EXCURSION that is being offered to the mall and perhaps Azamara should have used the word deplaning instead of debarkation.  I think this is being offered to give passengers something to do if they arrive early and have to wait  to board the ship.  TRANSFERS are being offered from Civitavecchia on disembarkation day to FCO at 7:30 am the morning of Sep.3.  I have purchased one.  It is $71.95.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, barbjspecial said:

Jane Starr, you are looking at an EXCURSION that is being offered to the mall and perhaps Azamara should have used the word deplaning instead of debarkation.  I think this is being offered to give passengers something to do if they arrive early and have to wait  to board the ship.  TRANSFERS are being offered from Civitavecchia on disembarkation day to FCO at 7:30 am the morning of Sep.3.  I have purchased one.  It is $71.95.

The issue @JaneStarr has is with the date. Their cruise embarks (not debarks) in Venice on 22-Aug-2023.

My only thought is these "errors" are meant for the cruises prior to the 3 mentioned (& probably shows up as SEs under those itineraries) as pax will be debarking at those ports.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, barbjspecial said:

Jane Starr, you are looking at an EXCURSION that is being offered to the mall and perhaps Azamara should have used the word deplaning instead of debarkation.  I think this is being offered to give passengers something to do if they arrive early and have to wait  to board the ship.  

more likely it is listed under the wrong cruise and should be listed under the trip before. (It would not make sense for passengers to turn up at the port 08:45 to end up at the airport then need to make their own way to the ship)

• Like 3

Just now, barbjspecial said:

You may be right Scots Caz, but passengers have to go from the airport to Marritima ( sp.) to be processed and then get back on bus to go to Fusina to board ship. Believe each of these bus rides was about 20 minutes.  I may be mistaken, but got a mail awhile back  that you could not just show up at Fusina to board ship.  Believe they said door 107 or door 117 at Marritima would be processing Azamara passengers and then put them back on bus to ship

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nuts4pi said:

The issue @JaneStarr has is with the date. Their cruise embarks (not debarks) in Venice on 22-Aug-2023.

My only thought is these "errors" are meant for the cruises prior to the 3 mentioned (& probably shows up as SEs under those itineraries) as pax will be debarking at those ports.

LOL;I’m actually booked on this cruise. It’s clearly an error. Possibly posted for the prior cruise.

Those arriving early morning to embark on 8/22 are not likely to need a tour ENDing at Marco Polo airport. 🙃 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, barbjspecial said:

You may be right Scots Caz, but passengers have to go from the airport to Marritima ( sp.) to be processed and then get back on bus to go to Fusina to board ship. Believe each of these bus rides was about 20 minutes.  I may be mistaken, but got a mail awhile back  that you could not just show up at Fusina to board ship.  Believe they said door 107 or door 117 at Marritima would be processing Azamara passengers and then put them back on bus to ship

This is correct. Some of us did get that email about the procedure for embarking for Fusina at Marittima.

39 minutes ago, JaneStarr said:

LOL;I’m actually booked on this cruise. It’s clearly an error. Possibly posted for the prior cruise.

Those arriving early morning to embark on 8/22 are not likely to need a tour ENDing at Marco Polo airport. 🙃 

Exactly! Just like I said! 🥴

• Like 1

In the case of my two cruises, Azamara has clearly gotten things mixed up. They are providing tours with airport dropoff on Embarkation Day only. They are not offering them on Debarkation Day.

However, they are offering tours on Debarkation Day in Oslo that...

return passengers to the port. 🤦🏽‍♀️

I truly feel for the folks who would like to book debarkation tours with airport dropoffs. 

image.thumb.png.a1a5a0609a70e3ef5dcb79a88a63916e.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kcl491 said:

Tried with UK site - same result.  I give up!

Can you provide a screenshot of what you see when you log into azamara.com? One of us here may be able to help further - don't give up! 🤗

I am not very good with computers, so I took a picture with my camera.  Hope this works.  If not, I'll have to figure out how do do a screenshot off the Azamara website.  No "i" in a circle on the right side, no three horizontal lines on the top left.  Hope this is readable.

AsIMG_10191.JPG.456ba9390ab2bc6fe416b3a6e9967484.JPG

I’m just exhausted with this **** (fill in as you wish). The latest is to my husband… “we have checked and all is updated”. This is not even close to correct. When I sign in under his email, the first screen shows Explorer with 171 points (incorrect). When at upcoming cruises, then click on profile, shows 0 points with a new loyalty number. My Loyalty number is correct on both screens but points are still incorrect. I am so sick and tired of this. I need to make final payment soon and our price (and confirmed from Azamara) is STILL incorrect. They just can’t seem to grasp what I am asking…. Correct pricing based on our status. It is really time to get their **** together (again, use whatever you want for the ****). I’m so happy for those that made final payment before this disaster and yes, I’m sure the on board experience has been awesome ( the exact reason we all want to cruise with Azamara). But, it is way past time to get their act together for those of us who want to pay final payment and enjoy our cruises. And I’m really happy for the 2 or 3 people here that have magical travel agents….maybe we can have an exception in this circumstance to share the names of those “special” agents who have no problem working miracles with Azamara. I’m one who prefers to do my homework and taking few options to my TA.  But after this almost 3 month fiasco, my TA isn’t being aggressive any more. I wish I knew who are the special travel agents.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kcl491 said:

I am not very good with computers, so I took a picture with my camera.  Hope this works.  If not, I'll have to figure out how do do a screenshot off the Azamara website.  No "i" in a circle on the right side, no three horizontal lines on the top left.  Hope this is readable.

AsIMG_10191.JPG.456ba9390ab2bc6fe416b3a6e9967484.JPG

That’s quite different from my screen. Have you tried using a different browser like Chrome. 

• Like 2

For my transfer from airport to the ship, Azamara writes, I should contact their representative at my Hotel 😳 which hotel? I am not taking a hotel with Azamara. My travel agent has given up. It is just me now trying to make sure I get picked up from the airport for my transfer.

Azamara, Azamara, what is going up with you?

Ivi

4 minutes ago, travelberlin said:

For my transfer from airport to the ship, Azamara writes, I should contact their representative at my Hotel 😳 which hotel? I am not taking a hotel with Azamara. My travel agent has given up. It is just me now trying to make sure I get picked up from the airport for my transfer.

Azamara, Azamara, what is going up with you?

Ivi

I am not sure you are being entirely fair to Azamara - if you are using your own choice of hotel, I think their advice is very valid as they would not expect to provide an airport to ship transfer and the hotel will be best placed to give advice on a transfer based on their own contacts.  Or have I missed something?

• Like 3