Elite Cocktail Hour Location on Edge

AZ-Floater

I don't know where the breakfast is, but the happy hour is not in a specific location.  You can order free drinks from a limited happy hour menu between 5-7 PM at most bars (except for the embarkation night and (I believe) the night of the Captain's party).

As it is on ALL Celebrity Ships, the Elite Cocktail Hour is now at all bars except for; World Class Bar,Craft Social, Magic Carpet, all restaurants, room service, mini bar. It is no longer limited to one location. 

Why even worry about it? With most people having beverage packages, the choices are far better than the swill they serve for the "happy Hour". We stopped going years ago, when they had the "event" in a dedicated lounge. What do have for wine?   Red or white .  Where's it from?  the bottle.

🤣

1 hour ago, highway180 said:

Why even worry about it? With most people having beverage packages, the choices are far better than the swill they serve for the "happy Hour". We stopped going years ago, when they had the "event" in a dedicated lounge. What do have for wine?   Red or white .  Where's it from?  the bottle.

🤣

If you book “simply Sail” or military or Blue Chip or travel agent rates you probably don’t get an included beverage package, so that’s why the question continues to come up.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Since this keeps coming up.  There is no event where only Elites are admitted.  Just show your Seapass. 

Breakfast is an event where only Elite and above are admitted.  

the Music and Mixology is another. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AZ-Floater said:

We never been on the Edge; sailing in a few weeks. Where are the nightly cocktail hour and breakfast coffee bar? I'm guessing it's in the Club.

breakfast will be in one of the restaurants.  Which one will be announced in the paperwork you get from Captain’s Club on board.

1 hour ago, highway180 said:

🤣

Many do not have a package, and many of those are Elite and above who enjoy the happy hour benefit.

31 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

If you book “simply Sail” or military or Blue Chip or travel agent rates you probably don’t get an included beverage package, so that’s why the question continues to come up.

Not to mention that "cruise only" rates have returned for Concierge level and below.

• Like 2

We were just off the Edge.  We had a drink package but we did run into folks that did not and were Elite.  At the Martini bar they were served smaller versions of what is on the Elite menu - cosmo, martini, etc.  

The breakfast was served in Le Petit Chef - across the deck from Cafe Bacio.  We went there a few times to escape the madness of the Oceanview and the slowness of the dining room.

On 3/16/2023 at 2:19 PM, cruisestitch said:

We can a military discount when we book Alway included 🤔

On 3/16/2023 at 8:16 AM, AZ-Floater said:

We never been on the Edge; sailing in a few weeks. Where are the nightly cocktail hour and breakfast coffee bar? I'm guessing it's in the Club.

Drinks are available at all bars except The Magic Carpet; breakfast is at Grand Bistro on deck 4. 

19 hours ago, Arubamoose said:

We were just off the Edge.  We had a drink package but we did run into folks that did not and were Elite.  At the Martini bar they were served smaller versions of what is on the Elite menu - cosmo, martini, etc.  

The breakfast was served in Le Petit Chef - across the deck from Cafe Bacio.  We went there a few times to escape the madness of the Oceanview and the slowness of the dining room.

So is the Elite Breakfast basically the same MDR menu but a different location? 

Edited by jules815

10 minutes ago, jules815 said:

So is the Elite Breakfast basically the same MDR menu but a different location? 

No. It's a continental breakfast, no hot foods of any kind(no eggs, oatmeal, pancakes, etc). Basically it's pastries, fruit, premade smoothies, yogurt, lox platter, espresso based coffee drinks, juices

29 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

AFA7B97D-31BF-462C-A973-ACF9C8E45BCB.png

Lots of substitutions and upgrades and the drinks are certainly not limited to those 8.  Last cruise the vodka was Titos and there were lots of cordials including a cream liqueur similar to Baileys.  Also always 2 or 3 imported beers.

49 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

AFA7B97D-31BF-462C-A973-ACF9C8E45BCB.png

On 3/16/2023 at 6:56 AM, highway180 said:

🤣

You definition of swill is different than most people’s definition.  I now always get the Premium package, but I think this is a very nice and generous list of options for those without a drink package.

15 hours ago, Beth Y said:

Loved the Elite Coffee Lounge on the Apex, which was in Le Grand Bistro from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. daily.  This is the Ultimate Platter.

5B0A136F-D353-44E2-A020-9DBC7FF87C42.jpeg

Much nicer presentation than what I had a few weeks ago on the Equinox!  Looking forward to this on the Apex.

On 3/18/2023 at 4:49 PM, jagoffee said:

You definition of swill is different than most people’s definition.  I now always get the Premium package, but I think this is a very nice and generous list of options for those without a drink package.

If you drink mixed drinks, most will tolerate using the cheaper liquor. The beer and wine list is truly awful, but again that's my opinion, and it IS shared by many i cruise with. This generous benefit, as you call it has been paid for by many previous cruises, by many guests. I believe they could do better. Most people who cruise do not frequent these boards

Again, just my opinion, not looking to start a debate

Cheers

• Haha 1