Princess Caribbean 2024-25 release 🛳️

Coral

• Coral changed the title to Princess Caribbean 2024-25 release 🛳️

Ugh. Very disappointed at the Galveston offerings. One of Princess’s niches is unique itineraries - the same 7 day ports over and over gets old. I wish they would at least mix it up and throw in some calls at Grand Cayman / Jamaica / Key West (the other lines do!), or do longer itineraries to ABC islands / etc. 

Guess I will have to fly to Ft. Lauderdale to escape Cozumel and Belize

Edited by talkorpi
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, talkorpi said:

Ugh. Very disappointed at the Galveston offerings. One of Princess’s niches is unique itineraries - the same 7 day ports over and over gets old. I wish they would at least mix it up and throw in some calls at Grand Cayman / Jamaica / Key West (the other lines do!), or do longer itineraries to ABC islands / etc. 

Guess I will have to fly to Ft. Lauderdale to escape Cozumel and Belize

The NCL Escape has three itineraries of 14 days each on January 3, 17 and 31 in 2025 embarking from Galveston.

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

definitely booking the 5 day 10/14/24 on the new SUN as soon as they come out.  I'm sure it won't be cheap...

Do you suppose the OCT 9 - 14 5 nights is going to be one for travel industry? They won't just be sitting in PE for 5 days I figure.

20 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Do you suppose the OCT 9 - 14 5 nights is going to be one for travel industry? They won't just be sitting in PE for 5 days I figure.

We were on the Royal Inaugural Transatlantic in 2015 followed by the five day Inaugural Caribbean cruise. We had to get off for three days in between so travel agents could check her out.

29 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

Or maybe a  2 day and  3 day.

It looks like April is missing for the Sun, I wonder if they will cruise her the canal and back. 

48 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

I don't see that in the OP - maybe I just missed it?

18 minutes ago, BettyCruiser said:

Or maybe a  2 day and  3 day.

It looks like April is missing for the Sun, I wonder if they will cruise her the canal and back. 

SKY did that - we booked on the original little 3 day - then Princess added a late 3 day prior to our cruise making it the first out of PE. Would liked to have booked it also, just didn't work out for us.

5 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

You didn't miss anything - other than the date gap.  SUN arrives on Oct 09 and first cruise for sale (announced) is Oct 14.

There's more than one gap though.  It lists a 14 day sailing on March 8, but no corresponding 7 day sailing on march 15 for the back end.  And then it lists two western 7 days on May 1 & 15 with nothing else for May, nothing for April and nothing for late March.

Edited by CruizinSusan70

1 hour ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

Possibly one day for festivities and then a 4 nighter for travel agents and VIP's.

If it's like SKY - they will/may open it up for us commoners after the VIP's and TA's have booked if cabins are available ... may be short notice

hopefully some of the TA's that post here will share their experience.

Edited by voljeep
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CruizinSusan70 said:

There's more than one gap though.  It lists a 14 day sailing on March 8, but no corresponding 7 day sailing on march 15 for the back end.  And then it lists two western 7 days on May 1 & 15 with nothing else for May, nothing for April and nothing for late March.

No idea the situation and not studied the calendar, but PCL has leased out ships for a week and might be doing it with the newest one.

3 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

No idea the situation and not studied the calendar, but PCL has leased out ships for a week and might be doing it with the newest one.

Could be a charter.

Edited by Coral

Sun will most likely sail the Mediterranean in summer 2025, so will reposition mid-March. There are typos on that entire reference flyer. I’m willing to bet that the Suns May 1 & 15 Western Caribbean listing should actually be March 1 & 15. Her March 2 Eastern Caribbean listing is erroneous as well. Someone copied, pasted and did not proofread well methinks

• Like 1

Thank you always @Coral for sharing with us the info! I stand corrected in assuming Princess would just keep dragging it out with the Caribbean sailings. They've even been generous in telling us what Enchanted will basically be doing for the next 2+ years.

Remarkably short season for Sky in the Caribbean. Majestic popping up in January tells me a South America circumnavigation must be in the works. She's also been appearing in some European port schedules in '25, but we all know things can change quickly.

12 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

There are typos on that entire reference flyer

I noticed this too. There's a portion that has Sun visiting Belize City twice. Missing asterisks for disclaimers. Emerald randomly being there for a holiday cruise. It's shocking how often they release these materials with their mistakes.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

Thank you always @Coral for sharing with us the info! I stand corrected in assuming Princess would just keep dragging it out with the Caribbean sailings. They've even been generous in telling us what Enchanted will basically be doing for the next 2+ years.

I think the Caribbean is probably the easiest to plan. Well that and Alaska. It is the rest of the world that is difficult.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoozecrooze said:

Emerald randomly being there for a holiday cruise. It's shocking how often they release these materials with their mistakes.

This does not include full or partial Panama Canal transits so most likely is sandwiched between two of those

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72
  • Like 1