5 day Liberty menus

Hi,

Just seeing if anyone happens to have pictures of the 5 day cruise on Liberty out of Cape Liberty (Bayonne).  Going in a month, and there's nothing in the APP, and I would really like to know what kind of food is being offered on these new "theme" days.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Williamsburgcruiser said:

Just seeing if anyone happens to have pictures of the 5 day cruise on Liberty out of Cape Liberty (Bayonne). 

No one is going to have that until the ship moves there next month. You can look on the app at some other ships, like Mariner, that is doing five day sailings and assume the menu will be the same. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, moposh said:

When we were on Vision, my daughter wanted to order the Lobster mac and cheese.  Our waiter told her it didn't have much lobster in it so he didn't recommend it.  I thought that was a little strange.

Which did you find strange? The honesty of the waiter who probably hears 99.9% of customers complain that there’s little to no lobster in the lobster Mac n cheese or that RC would skimp on lobster in the lobster Mac and cheese to save $$$?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moposh said:

@Jerseygirl1416 that he mentioned the lack of lobster.  At first I thought it was nice, but then I saw other people ordered it so I don't know what to make of it.

I’d think he was just tired of having to listen to all the complaints after people got it and figured he’d save himself the trouble by not recommending it. Then if you still order it you’d be less likely to complain to him since he recommended you didn’t. At least that’s what I’d do in his position.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

I’d think he was just tired of having to listen to all the complaints after people got it and figured he’d save himself the trouble by not recommending it. Then if you still order it you’d be less likely to complain to him since he recommended you didn’t. At least that’s what I’d do in his position.

EXACTLY.  

How low can you stoop as a cruiseline to offer burgers, fried chicken  and Macandcheese in the Main Dining Room for dinner?! Is this MacDonalds of the Seas?!

Have a look at Carnival’s new menus, at least they still manage to offer some more excitement in their included dining venues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2023 at 10:25 PM, volk904 said:

While there is things on that menu I like I believe it is short on choices and I have never seen a hamburger on the a MDR menu.  Hoping in time with enough complaints they will rework the menu. 

There was a Royal burger on the menu.  I got it.  It was actually pretty good.

IMG_3379.jpg.56b08749ab17f97a969a66f6bddd7d01.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg.69cd8855ec3f093306a6242df87acbc3.jpg

On 9/15/2023 at 11:21 PM, Despegue said:

How low can you stoop as a cruiseline to offer burgers, fried chicken  and Macandcheese in the Main Dining Room for dinner?! Is this MacDonalds of the Seas?!

Have a look at Carnival’s new menus, at least they still manage to offer some more excitement in their included dining venues.

I'm on the Liberty five day now. Mac and cheese is definitely NOT on the menu but it is on the children menu.

On 9/18/2023 at 5:44 PM, mets123 said:

I'm on the Liberty five day now. Mac and cheese is definitely NOT on the menu but it is on the children menu.

Are they still doing the themed menus?   I see that all menus have disappeared from the app - for all the cruises I've got booked - and now the "type" just says "global".  

On 9/18/2023 at 1:50 PM, moposh said:

There was a Royal burger on the menu.  I got it.  It was actually pretty good.

IMG_3379.jpg.56b08749ab17f97a969a66f6bddd7d01.jpg

IMG_3380.jpg.69cd8855ec3f093306a6242df87acbc3.jpg

I’ve only ever seen that offered on the lunch menu in the dining room. Are you saying this was for dinner? It’s not on any of the themed dinner menus that I’ve found

1 hour ago, The Fun Researcher said:

I’ve only ever seen that offered on the lunch menu in the dining room. Are you saying this was for dinner? It’s not on any of the themed dinner menus that I’ve found

Yes, it was dinner.  I never ate in the MDR for any other meal.