Best NCL Dessert?

Monica887

Well…it used to be the OMG Butterscotch Cheesecake at Cagney’s.  Which is still the best.  However, last cruise at Le Bistro I had the ile flottante. So light…but so rich.  I’d give up the entree for both of these desserts.

827A6116-68A2-4BBA-9D6B-26AA82E47408.jpeg

4A119BE5-7716-4C60-ACE5-EFE86C8053DC.jpeg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

Well…it used to be the OMG Butterscotch Cheesecake at Cagney’s.  Which is still the best.  However, last cruise at Le Bistro I had the ile flottante. So light…but so rich.  I’d give up the entree for both of these desserts.

827A6116-68A2-4BBA-9D6B-26AA82E47408.jpeg

4A119BE5-7716-4C60-ACE5-EFE86C8053DC.jpeg

On a cruise last year, there was a solo diner at a table near us. She ordered this Ile Flottante and moaned with joy the entire time she was eating it. Many diners nearby then ordered the same dessert, inspired by her groans of delight.

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, cruiserbear55 said:

From the past: Profiteroles and the chocolate fondue at LeBistro.

Recently: Chocolate lava cake at Cagney's or Indigo on the Pearl

Past and present: Soft serve whenever you (I) want it!!

Chocolate lava cake is from the main dining rooms, not Cagney’s. Cagney’s has the 7-layer chocolate cake.

If you have the drink package two cups of black coffee and a straight double Drambuie.   DRINK YOUR DESSERT!!

However in the past before I gave up sickly, nasty desserts it was always, (to quote @AKR2011the Chocolate Marquise from Le Bistro! No photo, but it looks like a Chocolate sausage. Very rich and delicious! 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AKR2011 said:

The Chocolate Marquise from Le Bistro! No photo, but it looks like a Chocolate sausage. Very rich and delicious! 

I've had that on my last 2 cruises as well.  I'll admit that it's very good.  On my last cruise the table next to me had some, shall we say creative, things to say about that dessert...

• Like 1

While not the best banana pudding I've ever had, the banana pudding at Q is really good once you decapitate that nasty, hardened meringue:

20230322_194258.thumb.jpg.2717248830c5b22dd9be2cfaffa20020.jpg

The chocolate cake from Haven is scrumptious! Very yummy and not too, too rich. Again, you gotta decapitate that nasty caramel disc before enjoying the dessert.

20230318_190838.thumb.jpg.01fcc382033eba08e33eb99043213f5f.jpg