Mirror on Infinity balcony room

lovesnow

Going on Infinity in September in a balcony room.  While doing a walk thru on YouTube saw that there is a large full length mirror at the foot of the bed.Has anyone covered the mirror at night if so what did you use? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lovesnow said:

Going on Infinity in September in a balcony room.  While doing a walk thru on YouTube saw that there is a large full length mirror at the foot of the bed.Has anyone covered the mirror at night if so what did you use? 

Can you post the link to the youtube video. I can't remember seeing a full length mirror in those rooms.

43 minutes ago, lovesnow said:

The Millennium Class is over 20 years old and I've never heard of anyone posting here on CC about needing to cover up the mirror. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EatonDoolittle said:

I had the same thought initially, but then, do we really want to know? 

4 hours ago, jwlane said:

Wonder if the stewarts could reposition them over the bed? 🫣

Exactly why I used the laughing emoji on the first post. 😂  

3 hours ago, patty1955 said:

I'm not sure why lovesnow wants to cover the mirror but I have an issue with mirrors in a dark room (thank you Mary Worth), which is why I'm so surprised that I never noticed the mirrors. 

Thanks for the memory  😉

I had a room in Las Vegas.   The mirror was on the ceiling over the bed. 🤷‍♂️🙄🤗

The room also had a quarter slot machine.  I tried playing it and all it did was make the bed vibrate.  🙁

There was also a slot machine in the bathroom.  All I won was long balloons, and  I kept winning them????  Gave up after the 10th time.    I ended up filling them up with water and throwing them out the window on the people below.   It was a grand time.  I played some more to get them as it was fun doing that.  🤓🤪

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched
  • Haha 2