50% Off Beverage Packages

RichYak

I called the Capt Club, disclaimer, different reps can say different things but the rep I spoke to said for the wifi that the FLASH sale discount does NOT stack with CC status discount.  Therefore since all of our sailings are showing premium wifi for 40% off, that beats the Elite Plus discount of 35% off.  Additionally, if purchasing on Celebrity website, you can use cashback sites like Rakuten

Edit to add, if you want premium, price out the basic with CC discount plus the 40% off upgrade voucher vs buying premium outright

image.thumb.png.c40c3430867e0e8a61120fbe9153c685.png

Edited by NutsAboutGolf
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, lienf said:

My cousin who is cruising with us next April on the Silhouette called Captains Club and was told that only applies to all included. Why would you pay for a perk that you already have? That doesn’t make sense to me.

AI includes the Classic drink package, they were wanting to upgrade to the Premium drink package

3 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

AI includes the Classic drink package, they were wanting to upgrade to the Premium drink package

She doesn’t have AI and was going to wait until on board to book wifi, but  I can’t find on Celebrity’s website where it says that she can’t use this promo to book premium wifi with the current 40% discount. 

22 minutes ago, bandp407 said:

Hello fellow cruisers~just called and the flash sale does not include upgrades from classic to premium when holding the all included. 🥲

Yep.  Upgrade is 18.99 plus tip.  Package price difference is 10.00n but we have AI.  So we'll pass .  Eh, no worries.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lienf said:

She doesn’t have AI and was going to wait until on board to book wifi, but  I can’t find on Celebrity’s website where it says that she can’t use this promo to book premium wifi with the current 40% discount. 

With Premium wifi, you have the Premium package and the basic to premium upgrade voucher.  It sounds like the rep was speaking in regards to the upgrade voucher.  You can buy the Premium wifi or the just the voucher online, no reason to call

-Disclaimer, I can only speak for the US site, no idea if outside the US site

-In the post I quoted of yours, you never said which AI item and since the title has drink package that's why I said drinks; the more info you include the faster you'll get an accurate answer

Not showing on mine, must be because my sailing isn’t until November 2024.  Oh well maybe they will have another “flash sale” in the future that will include my sailing.  Fingers crossed.  

2 minutes ago, Rina155 said:

Not showing on mine, must be because my sailing isn’t until November 2024.  Oh well maybe they will have another “flash sale” in the future that will include my sailing.  Fingers crossed.  

Wait for Black Friday sale 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

-Disclaimer, I can only speak for the US site, no idea if outside the US site

-In the post I quoted of yours, you never said which AI item and since the title has drink package that's why I said drinks; the more info you include the faster you'll get an accurate answer

She is in the US but I also speak to the US reps when calling from Canada. 

I realized after posting I should have mentioned wifi but thanks for the reminder. 

4 hours ago, mahdnc said:

Throw in your Captains Club discount on top of that to make the deal even better.

Have called twice now and the 2nd rep spoke to supervisor who said wifi not combinable with Elite and above discounts... which I found in the fine print at the bottom of the page.  Too bad, as that would have been an amazing price!  Offer will not be available onboard and is non-transferable or combinable with Captain Club discounts or any other offer or promotion.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mahdnc said:

I am sure.  The T&Cs do not look to be correct unless the word "bookings" is referring to Cruise Planner transactions.

Yes, bookings is in regard to purchases within the cruise planner rather than cruise ticket bookings. The sale appears to be running from today through the 30th for sailings departing June 5, 2023 through May 27, 2024.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, twincheryl said:

Have called twice now and the 2nd rep spoke to supervisor who said wifi not combinable with Elite and above discounts... which I found in the fine print at the bottom of the page.  Too bad, as that would have been an amazing price!  Offer will not be available onboard and is non-transferable or combinable with Captain Club discounts or any other offer or promotion.

Thanks.  I can also see no one is successful in getting it either.  Sorry for posting incorrect information.

The one rep I spoke to who claimed he spoke to a supervisor said, to put it simply, flash sale discounts are NOT combinable with any other discounts which would include CC status discounts

We just purchased the wifi upgrade voucher by itself now while it's on sale and will call in to buy the basic package over the phone at a later time since it isn't on sale

4 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

The one rep I spoke to who claimed he spoke to a supervisor said, to put it simply, flash sale discounts are NOT combinable with any other discounts which would include CC status discounts

We just purchased the wifi upgrade voucher by itself now while it's on sale and will call in to buy the basic package over the phone at a later time since it isn't on sale

Interesting because you should be able to use your Captains Club discount on the normally discounted Basic Wi-Fi.

So [Basic Wi-Fi with CC Discount] + [Flash Sale Discounted Wi-Fi Upgrade] is cheaper than [Flash Sale Premium Wi-Fi] ?

[$16.99 less 30%] + $6.99 = $18.88

vs $20.99 for Flash Sale Premium Wi-Fi.

Is that how you are seeing this?

image.thumb.png.4f38f37484a32ac50d28acc3f13e5512.png 

2 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

Interesting because you should be able to use your Captains Club discount on the normally discounted Basic Wi-Fi.

So [Basic Wi-Fi with CC Discount] + [Flash Sale Discounted Wi-Fi Upgrade] is cheaper than [Flash Sale Premium Wi-Fi] ?

[$16.99 less 30%] + $6.99 = $18.88

vs $20.99 for Flash Sale Premium Wi-Fi.

Is that how you are seeing this?

image.thumb.png.4f38f37484a32ac50d28acc3f13e5512.png 

Correct and I'm elite plus so get a 35% off CC discount for non-flash sale Wifi purchases

1 minute ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Correct and I'm elite plus so get a 35% off CC discount for non-flash sale Wifi purchases

Good math.

1 minute ago, mahdnc said:

Good math.

Thanks...The other thing is you can buy any item including flash sale items now and cancel for a refund at any time so if someone is on the fence with a flash sale item, just buy it now

Also, worth checking your cruise price. I was able to save $200pp on a cruise I had booked for next September. I had been watching it since I booked it in February, and this is the first time the price had gone down (other than when they removed the $200 OBC and the price went down by the same amount). Had to give up the bonus $50 OBC (and an equal amounted from my TA due to the price decrease) but worth it to save $400. I suspect the $50 will come back for Memorial Day, but didn't want to take a chance on the price going back up. Could have saved another $100pp by switching to a guarantee, but I like my cabin.

The second cruise I had booked also went dow from the recent price, but not to less than the price I had it for (which had gone down two days after I booked, but I was still on the ship and had not assigned it to a TA, so I had the Next Cruise person who booked it reprice it).

Edited by MisterBill99
  • Like 1

Just checked and stuff is not on sale for my September 2024 sailings They are showing a 4-device basic Wi-Fi package on Infinity for $16.99, but I assume that is a typo, and they'd probably only give me one device, since my Silhouette cruise shows that price for a single device.

Edited by MisterBill99

38 minutes ago, MisterBill99 said:

Just checked and stuff is not on sale for my September 2024 sailings They are showing a 4-device basic Wi-Fi package on Infinity for $16.99, but I assume that is a typo, and they'd probably only give me one device, since my Silhouette cruise shows that price for a single device.

It's a typo

I called them for my Spring 2024 Infinity sailing which only has the same 4 device package...I bought it as you can cancel which I did (because it is a typo) as in the confirmation it only lists one device

image.thumb.png.5b28e358e8594ce89677653088710360.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RichYak said:

I was just in my Cruise Planner and beverage packages are 50% off for a Memorial Day sale. Many other sales as well.

drink packages.JPG

This totally made my day. I am on the Ascent for NYE and because of a 2 week cruise in November had to forgo the AI package. Been looking at hotels based on being in walking distance of a place to buy 2 bottles of wine. No longer an issue, and I can easily spend $50 a day on beverages, not $90+.

Keep telling my friends to check out CC for information they keep on bugging me for. They can’t seem to get off the social media groups to come here also. 

Thanks again ❤️

• Like 3