Europe 2025 bookings open.

Yehootu

The flyer that was posted here had the 2025 European bookings  opened for Elite on 05/25 at 1200 am and for all on 05/26. I was able to book this am. Another fine example of Princess IT.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I noticed the 2025 British Isles cruises don't have an overnight in Glasgow for August. Is that new? I was hoping to do one in 2025 in August and include the Edinburgh Military Tattoo. But, I will have to look around to see if that will be possible on any other cruise lines. 🤔

The booking page is super-glitchy. . . Prices changing.  Weird.  I booked one but didn’t check carefully enough.  It is for 2023, not 2025 and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to cancel the booking online. . . Do I have to call?  Argh. . . .

Edited by muggo11
Needed to add more info

40 minutes ago, muggo11 said:

The booking page is super-glitchy. . . Prices changing.  Weird.  I booked one but didn’t check carefully enough.  It is for 2023, not 2025 and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to cancel the booking online. . . Do I have to call?  Argh. . . .

Yes you do. 

1 hour ago, trvlwrld said:

Not really impressed…a couple of new ports, but basically same old stuff😔

Right on! We have the same Itinerary booked on the Carib Princess for 05/2024-06/2024 but changed to a Auz/Nz cruise, and now booking same 2025 in Europe. Not liking the ME intro guarantee crap deal and will wait to see if we cancel the 100 days booked, or if Princess caan do something for us. Not a Rah-Rah person, but Princess does have the best itinirarys.

On 5/24/2023 at 4:59 PM, brandy4598 said:

I noticed the 2025 British Isles cruises don't have an overnight in Glasgow for August. Is that new? I was hoping to do one in 2025 in August and include the Edinburgh Military Tattoo. But, I will have to look around to see if that will be possible on any other cruise lines. 🤔

Is there a stop in Edinburgh? That is where the Military Tattoo takes place.

3 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

For 2025?  We are on the Sky November TA for 2024.

Yes 2025. 2024 we're doing Barcelona to Southampton then spending a week in London.  Then we're going to Hawaii for 2 weeks in November. We're doing a Celebrity TA this November.  Working hard to maintain my status with Delta. 

• Like 1