Ambient bathroom light on Allure

I have forgotten if Allure has the s burnt bathroom lights at night so you don’t have to turn the light on. 
I know Wonder does, and, I think, Harmony. 
But can’t remember Allure. 

26 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I have forgotten if Allure has the s burnt bathroom lights at night so you don’t have to turn the light on. 

I think it was allure I had 2 light switches for a little light under 2 pictures. I turned on one of those at night. I dont remember anything other than a regular bathroom light.

37 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

Yes.  It started with Oasis.   🙂 

8 hours ago, jagsfan said:

Noticed this on Harmony last year but thought it was b/c I was in a GS. Nice feature.

Do all cabins on Wonder have this?

WYZE Rechargeable Night Lights with Dusk to Dawn & Motion Sensors, Warm & Soft White Step Lights for Bathroom,Hallway, Bedroom, Kids Room, Kitchen, Stairway, 3 Pack https://a.co/d/4R45jbg

we have been using these the last few trips and they are awesome. Stick right to the cabin wall, motion activated and a nice warm light to show the way without disturbing your partner’s sleep. 

I just read my question and you guys are darned  intelligent to be able to figure out I meant to ask about ambient light, not “s burnt”!!! 
I try to remember to proofread, but that one a major fail. 
Thanks for the responses. You saved me a trip to the Dollar Store for battery operated tea lights!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I just read my question and you guys are darned  intelligent to be able to figure out I meant to ask about ambient light, not “s burnt”!!! 

Only because this light (as well as the bathroom counter layout) are things that went in the PRO column of my "Do I like Oasis class or not" PRO/CON list 🙂 

I waited 3 years to sail on Allure and told myself I'd wait until I'd done a cruise to decide if I liked the large ship or not. I can say I neither LOVE nor HATE it after 7 nights, but DID book 8 nights on Harmony for 9/2024 so I guess I do LIKE it enough to keep them in our rotation.

STILL prefer the smaller "classic" ships though.

• Like 2

Yes they stay on which is irritating to me.  I like it dark at night.  Even a little light can wake me up.  A towel works to block it or eye shades.

I make sure my path is clear to the bathroom and if I need to go in the dark I can feel my way, just saying.

Edited by cruiselvr04

7 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Noticed this on Harmony last year but thought it was b/c I was in a GS. Nice feature.

Do all cabins on Wonder have this?

Yes, at least from balcony and up.

• Thanks 1