Celebrity Beverage Menu with Prices

Janet2k

Hello! I am getting mixed and conflicting information from Celebrity regarding their beverage packages. The Classic Package includes drinks up to $10/ea, but they won't tell me which drinks are under $10. And they state Premium Coffees and Teas, but when I asked specifically if espresso beverages are included,  I was told no. So what is a premium coffee if not an espresso coffee? 

Please, could someone photograph a beverage menu with a list of cocktails and prices please? We have a large group going on an Alaskan cruise in the summer of 2024 with Celebrity and we need to find the best value with no surprises once we are onboard. Thank you in advance. 

I don't know how celebrity works. We are cruising with them first time in Nov. But in other shops they are not very forthcoming with drink prices. They prefer you drink up, lose track and not think about it till you get the bill at the end. 
I would guess most drinks are under the $10. Sometimes the "drink of the day" is more, or if a drink comes in a special glass you keep it's always more. Also, top shelf liquor is more. You should be fine with well drinks and soft drinks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Janet2k said:

Hello! I am getting mixed and conflicting information from Celebrity regarding their beverage packages. The Classic Package includes drinks up to $10/ea, but they won't tell me which drinks are under $10. And they state Premium Coffees and Teas, but when I asked specifically if espresso beverages are included,  I was told no. So what is a premium coffee if not an espresso coffee? 

Please, could someone photograph a beverage menu with a list of cocktails and prices please? We have a large group going on an Alaskan cruise in the summer of 2024 with Celebrity and we need to find the best value with no surprises once we are onboard. Thank you in advance. 

@Janet2k

Thank you for your new topic on the Ask a Cruise Question forum! However, it is the forum for general questions regarding cruising. Your inquiry concerns a specific cruise line. Your new topic has been moved to the Celebrity forum where it will be on topic.

Happy sails,

Host Kat

Fortunately the drink menu is a bit extensive as such trying to tell you which drinks are included in the beverage package is not practical and most CSA's would not know anyway...

You can go here to find recent photos of drink menus on X here ... this is not to say that items may move from one list to another before your sailing OR be dropped due to supply issues and etc....

Cheers and bon voyage

• Like 4

The classic package absolutely includes espresso based drinks at Cafe al Bacio (lattes, cappuccinos, mochas, etc.).

In addition to the menus @Bo1953 linked to, this page on Celebrity's website might be helpful, if you haven't already found it.  https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/compare-packages

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For cocktails if the drink can be made with the liquors on theClassic package the drink is covered.  A margarita, mojoito, martini, pina colada, rum & coke ( on and on)  can be made with the liquors on the Classic package.
 If you look at wine lists on the app you will get a idea of the wines priced within

the Classic package.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Janet2k said:

My gosh, you are all amazing! Thank you so much. Very excellent information and I really appreciate it. 

Well, we have our moments, to be sure....

This question is not really a third (3rd) rail!!! LOL

Cheers and bon voyage

We had the upgraded drink pkg. on our last cruise, so I didn't think twice about heading to the martini bar.  However, on our upcoming cruises, we do not.  Can you still get a small martini with the classic drink pkg., or is Celebrity no longer doing that?  If not, what is the cost of an espresso martini, a cosmo, dirty martini, or a regular vodka martini?

Martinis were included on our cruise on Beyond.  They were the ones in the  typical cocktail glasses.  I just stick with the basic ones i.e. green apple, classic, etc. and nothing fancy.

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...

I am new to Celebrity Cruise line.  I am looking at a trip in 2025 to the Mediterranean.  I was told the Classic beverage package would be approximately $60.00 per day per person, so $1,320 for an 11 night cruise.  Does that sound about right?  Also, I was reading in this post that martini's on certain ship sailings are $20.00 per drink.  Correct?

39 minutes ago, DollyXX33 said:

I was told the Classic beverage package would be approximately $60.00 per day per person

For our upcoming Caribbean cruise in 2 months:

$67.99 / per guest per day (20% OFF)PRE-CRUISE SAVINGS

$84.99 onboard

1 hour ago, DollyXX33 said:

I am new to Celebrity Cruise line.  I am looking at a trip in 2025 to the Mediterranean.  I was told the Classic beverage package would be approximately $60.00 per day per person, so $1,320 for an 11 night cruise.  Does that sound about right?  Also, I was reading in this post that martini's on certain ship sailings are $20.00 per drink.  Correct?

Did you add in the 20% tip, so it around $1584 for 2 

For the cost but in your cart and see the exact cost with tip 

2 hours ago, DollyXX33 said:

You might want to also price out the All-Included option which includes the Classic beverage package and Basic Wifi.  Because of the weirdness of pricing, it might be the same or even cheaper than getting the Classic beverage package by itself.

That being said, there isn't really the chance to reprice the All-Included and so if there are really good deals (at a later sale) on the Beverage package by itself (and you don't really value the Wifi) then you might want to stick with getting it separately.

• 2 months later...

Hi.  We've been cruising Celebrity for over 10 years and have always gotten the classic drink package.  Up until our last cruise just a month ago, we were perfectly happy with it.  Since the new CEO has taken over, drink prices have gone way up.  We've had the Premium drink package twice, and there was nothing that wasn't covered on that the first time we had it.  In Feb, there were a lot of items that weren't even covered by the Premium package, and the classic package covers a lot less than it used to.  Yes, everything at Cafe Bacio was still covered, teas, coffees, espressos and lattes and the non-alcoholic drink package covers this as well.  My husband used to be able to get Boddington's beer on the classic package, but we can't find that anywhere any more.  The new CEO has for sure taken away some of the benefits and reduced what you get with these packages.  We are taking a cruise in December and are thinking about just getting the non-alcohol package because now that we are Elite we can drink for free between 5-7pm, which is just fine.  Get a wine with dinner and we are good.  I'm even thinking about not getting a drink package at all and seeing how much our tab is at the end.  With the drink package, when something is covered that includes the tip, so it's nice...their tip package is something we always try to get otherwise a certain amount is added everyday.  We will see how we do money wise with this cruise if we don't by a drink package.  We are getting older and don't feel the need to drink all day long.  I only drink water anyway for the most part.  We do love Celebrity though, it's just hard to like some of the new changes, but it's still a great cruise line.  

4 minutes ago, Beth KS said:

Hi.  We've been cruising Celebrity for over 10 years and have always gotten the classic drink package.  Up until our last cruise just a month ago, we were perfectly happy with it.  Since the new CEO has taken over, drink prices have gone way up.  We've had the Premium drink package twice, and there was nothing that wasn't covered on that the first time we had it.  In Feb, there were a lot of items that weren't even covered by the Premium package, and the classic package covers a lot less than it used to.  Yes, everything at Cafe Bacio was still covered, teas, coffees, espressos and lattes and the non-alcoholic drink package covers this as well.  My husband used to be able to get Boddington's beer on the classic package, but we can't find that anywhere any more.  The new CEO has for sure taken away some of the benefits and reduced what you get with these packages.  We are taking a cruise in December and are thinking about just getting the non-alcohol package because now that we are Elite we can drink for free between 5-7pm, which is just fine.  Get a wine with dinner and we are good.  I'm even thinking about not getting a drink package at all and seeing how much our tab is at the end.  With the drink package, when something is covered that includes the tip, so it's nice...their tip package is something we always try to get otherwise a certain amount is added everyday.  We will see how we do money wise with this cruise if we don't by a drink package.  We are getting older and don't feel the need to drink all day long.  I only drink water anyway for the most part.  We do love Celebrity though, it's just hard to like some of the new changes, but it's still a great cruise line.  

We are cruising this summer (premium

package) but next spring we are doing a short 4 day with two ports so we opted not to get anything and see his it goes.  We figured with a short cruise any gross underestimated are limited to a few days.  

• Like 2

On 7/2/2023 at 7:51 PM, jelayne said:

For cocktails if the drink can be made with the liquors on theClassic package the drink is covered.  A margarita, mojoito, martini, pina colada, rum & coke ( on and on)  can be made with the liquors on the Classic package.
 If you look at wine lists on the app you will get a idea of the wines priced within

the Classic package.

Helpful thank you! New to Celebrity, and this is our first cruise with a drink package. Classic package is included…

Is the per drink $ limit $10? That is, looking at the wine lists, anything on the wine lists @$10 or less is covered in the Classic package, is that correct?

And if we want an $11 beer on the Premium package we pay an additional $1 + that gratuity?

Thanks so much for clarifying!

1 minute ago, Beth KS said:

Yes, that’s how I it works. 

Thanks! Luckily I love Red Stripe and Guinness (and Jameson), and my wife drinks Tito’s.

I understand the menus change, and we’ll see what’s what next year!

32 minutes ago, blue_water said:

The drink package does not cover drinks in the main dining rooms, I assume, and you purchase drinks or wine while dining?

It's never been that way for us. I suggest you get a drink on your way into the MDR, just in case it's busy so you can wait for your first drink. Our experience is that once your servers know your preferences, it is very easy and goes faster.

Happy cruising.

• Like 1