Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

7 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

My wife is a teacher so no August for us (schools go back very early here). My TA already knows to put cabins on hold for the weeks we want once released next month (both Utopia and Wonder b/c I am assuming Wonder will still be doing 7N's until Star launches in August; something has to). We will likely book whichever is cheaper again as long as we don't consider them completely ridiculous.

My method is to check prices on ships I'm interested fairly frequently. I'm also watching Celebrity Equinox and Edge prices as these ships will being homeported in Port Canaveral (Equinox first and then Edge), which is the most convenient (4 1/2 hour drive) I will visit Next Cruise on our Wonder Cruise.  

6 hours ago, Barley928 said:

Me too for May 27 Bulgaria and Russia on the Black Sea. This past summer they closed to cruise ships because of Russia.  I booked that 11 night portion WITH MY GROUP and we all have tickets home from Istanbul. Hope they still go there. Tickets are NOn refundable.  This is the end of our 47 day Cruising.  Whatever happens I have no control of and we wilk have to roll with it and file a claim with our insurance if they don't go and we lose our tickets..

Joyce

I’m on the same Bulgaria & Romania cruise, so I’ve been thinking about a Plan B in case our cruise gets cancelled. My plane tickets are also nonrefundable, but I could make changes to them and pay the difference. I just hope RCI makes a decision about the itineraries of the two May Serenade cruises soon. 

31 minutes ago, Amn5547 said:

Does anyone have an estimate for when the Fall 2025 cruises out of Baltimore and Cape Liberty will become available? 
Thanks!

sometime in the middle of February

16 hours ago, Amn5547 said:

Does anyone have an estimate for when the Fall 2025 cruises out of Baltimore and Cape Liberty will become available? 

15 hours ago, hartpartyof3 said:

Do you think Summer 2025 out of Cape Liberty will be released then as well?

Northeast will be released the week of February 12th...

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

On 1/5/2024 at 2:27 AM, jennmaybe said:

Wow!  I have been waiting for the schedule release for Australia/New Zealand for later in 2025. Still no info when that will be released. 😔

Not for a few months yet. Australia sailings are generally released around Easter, although it wasn't until May last year

On 1/5/2024 at 6:44 PM, ScottishRobbie said:

Not for a few months yet. Australia sailings are generally released around Easter, although it wasn't until May last year

Thanks ScottishRobbie!  I keep looking every week, so, I’ll be ready when it is released! 😁

On 1/2/2024 at 2:27 AM, cruiseboy89130 said:

Just look at the actual diversions..... nothing resumes after 48 hours - they are diverting everything they possibly can!

Waiting for the UWC to announce their diversion....

It looks like Ovation is going back to Alaska 2025 .

Either there’s 3  Quantum or you are right in your madness and Ovation is taking over from Anthem.

On 1/7/2024 at 3:21 AM, Chiliburn said:

Either there’s 3  Quantum or you are right in your madness and Ovation is taking over from Anthem.

What changed to make you think that?

On 1/7/2024 at 3:21 AM, Chiliburn said:

Where will it go after Alaska summer 2025?

Anyone think the transpacific/hawaii-Vancouver sailings are any good? The ports aren't the greatest

3 minutes ago, kj_connections said:

Where will it go after Alaska summer 2025?

Anyone think the transpacific/hawaii-Vancouver sailings are any good? The ports aren't the greatest

That trip is brilliant. I have done it four times. I woukd say that the only port I didnt like was Hilo. Not sure what other ports you were hoping for. Hawaii is a beautiful relaxing location.

3 minutes ago, tottenhamfc said:

That trip is brilliant. I have done it four times. I woukd say that the only port I didnt like was Hilo. Not sure what other ports you were hoping for. Hawaii is a beautiful relaxing location.

Both Quantum and Ovation in 2024 goes from Honolulu to Vancouver, stopping only in Kona.  In the fall it goes the opposite direction stopping only in Lahaina.  I was hoping it would stop at more Hawaiian islands ...so maybe in 2025?

3 minutes ago, kj_connections said:

Both Quantum and Ovation in 2024 goes from Honolulu to Vancouver, stopping only in Kona.  In the fall it goes the opposite direction stopping only in Lahaina.  I was hoping it would stop at more Hawaiian islands ...so maybe in 2025?

Ah I see. The way you described it sounded like you were not happy with the specific ports. That being said I love sea days. Do a transatlantic most years so it wouldnt bother me. Cant believe they will be stopping in Lahaina. Guess it is the only tender area for that side of the island

Edited by tottenhamfc

Sorry if it’s been discussed previously but I can’t find it within the thread. 
is Utopia remaining in PC and still doing 4/3 night sailings in May 2025. I know it’s not released yet

we are coming over from Australia and are doing a week on Norwegian Aqua then have a week before we sail on Icon so considering Utopia for the time in between cruises

53 minutes ago, Suzcruz75 said:

Utopia remaining in PC and still doing 4/3 night sailings in May 2025. I know it’s not released yet

Almost assuredly yes. Then once Star launches both Utopia and Wonder will be doing 3/4s but one will head south (my guess is Wonder).

• Like 1