So are you Blue Lane today? I was supposed to be but am still green?

SwimCarrie

5 minutes ago, SwimCarrie said:

Anyone change to Blue today since you didn't pay shipping for the medallion? I was supposed to turn blue, but didn't? 🤷‍♀️

Changed from green to blue and back again today before ordering medallion shipping. Then they still want CC info and show the $10. Went on chat and April said that if charged, we will get it back as OBC. We will see. Printed a copy of the chat just in case. To quote Kermit the frog "it's not that easy being green".

• Haha 3

Going on a cruise departing Southampton on 8/24. Right now I am green. Frankly not sure what the difference is between blue and green. I did request that I pick up the medallion at the ship because I thought it was ridiculous to have to pay $10 for it to be shipped to me. Seems like a lot of nickel and dime type activities going on with Princess. This will be my 4th cruise with Princess, may be the last.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We are in UK and cannot therefore have medallions posted to us at the current time.

In the App (using Android), we had been Green and also had Arrival Time selected for our cruise out of Southampton.

This morning we had changed to Blue and Arrival Time had disappeared.

Now we are back to Green and Arrival Time has reappeared.

Princess are obviously still doing updates.

Called Princess today.I am green lane but since I requested to pick up the medallion at the ship they told me to use the blue lane. Seems like a process that could used a lot of troubleshooting ahead of launch.

All are waiting for the Medallion App update for August.  Princess IT is most likely dragging their feet because only one ship, Sapphire Princess, goes live with the new check-in system on August 2.  August 12 seems to be the date when it will take effect on the majority of the fleet.

4 hours ago, Teechur said:

Princess probably hasn't gotten around to it yet. I will check mine later today.

I checked and was demoted from green to "incomplete". A bit later, I went back to green. 👍

I cannot get away from yellow lane...the app won't let me re-add the security photo for my husband.  It was there originally, but has since somehow mysteriously been deleted and I have been trying for weeks to unsuccessfully add a new one.  Guess I will just figure it out next Saturday at the port!  

45 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Turned to Blue Lane overnight from Green!  Being Canadian, Medallions are pier pick up.  We have Priority Embarkation, but doubt if that’ll make much difference.

Same

• Like 2

I've been green for quite some time and yesterday I was blue. After a few minutes it went back to green. Today I open the app it it was blue for a second then green. Up until yesterday it loaded green immediately when I opened the app. Looks like IT/app issues at play.