Enchanted Princess Walking Track?

footballmp

I know there is a jogging track on the sky deck but it has full Sun exposure.  Is there another area of the ship that has a walking track/area that is covered?  My wife and I always like to do long walks after eating lunch or dinner.  Thanks!

7 minutes ago, footballmp said:

I know there is a jogging track on the sky deck but it has full Sun exposure.  Is there another area of the ship that has a walking track/area that is covered?  My wife and I always like to do long walks after eating lunch or dinner.  Thanks!

No. The jogging track on the Sky deck is all there is. 

16 minutes ago, footballmp said:

Unfortunately there is not. I liked the Enchanted when we were on it for a TA last March, but I sorely missed a promenade walking track. The upper deck was in full sun and very windy. Hold on to your hat!

• Like 1

Just walk the decks of the ship that have only cabins.  You can transit the entire ship front to back port to starboard.  Climb stairs to do multiple decks. No sun, no wind.  Have done it several trips. Good luck.

Edited by Potstech
  • Like 3

That's one reason I prefer the Grand class ships. I can walk around the ship on the promenade. I do have to take stairs to Deck 8 at the bow, but I can walk completely around the ship.

I have no idea why they call Deck 7 on the Enchanted the Promenade deck. It does not have a promenade. They should rename it to somthing else.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, NavyVeteran said:

I have no idea why they call Deck 7 on the Enchanted the Promenade deck. It does not have a promenade. They should rename it to somthing else.

Nautical Tradition. 

You Navy guys should know all about doing things solely because "there's a right way, a wrong way, and a Navy way!"  😁

Sometimes the crew will leave open the barriers that block the crew only areas of the exterior promenade of Deck 7.   The crew only areas are the one underneath the life boats.  I've seen passengers walking one end of the ship to the other, back and forth, but only on one side.  You're able to walk from the aft to the area by the entrance of Princess Theater when this is done.

We don't mind the deck 17 walking track at all.  You get some nice views from it while walking.  And if we are in the Caribbean,  we like to walk after supper, as the sun sets early.  Even if the sun is not down yet, it has lost it's potency for the day and the sunsets can be amazing.  Anytime after around 5pm or so feels good enough to walk.

If you don't like after supper walks, you do kinda have walk early mornings to escape the heat.

On 9/11/2023 at 3:24 PM, footballmp said:

Thats really it and on a warm weather cruise like in the Carribean it gets pretty warm walking on that track.  Aside from that I guess you could just walk 'laps' indoors. Or use the treadmills. 

17 minutes ago, Buckeye10640 said:

Thats really it and on a warm weather cruise like in the Carribean it gets pretty warm walking on that track.  Aside from that I guess you could just walk 'laps' indoors. Or use the treadmills. 

My walking style is a cross between a speed walker and a power walker.  I walk the track early in the morning (~6 to ~7:30 AM). Waaay less people. Those that are on the track that early are like me, they want to get their time in before the track gets busy with a lot of people.