Bermuda 2025

cruzrbachoua

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2023 at 1:27 PM, cruzrbachoua said:

Great thank you so much.  We had been once before and couldn't remember when they typically opened as that trip was a last minute choice..and love it. 

We are planning our first trip there and also waiting for the cruises to be posted.  I was interested in visiting in May over June/July because I don't want a lot of children onboard and not as hot.  Can I ask what month you cruised and were there a lot of children ?

• Haha 1

We have been blessed to visit Bermuda by air and sea for decades. Generally the real season weather and ocean temperature wise is may until late August. The water between NY and other Atlantic ports to Bermuda can be rough even during those months so the issue becomes shoulder season without the hot weather and kids and ocean and air temperatures.  Please consider these thoughts and suggestions.  It is a beautiful country although the shopping and general atmosphere has changed over the years but that is true everywhere.  Please keep us posted and enjoy!

8 hours ago, 563toM said:

We are planning our first trip there and also waiting for the cruises to be posted.  I was interested in visiting in May over June/July because I don't want a lot of children onboard and not as hot.  Can I ask what month you cruised and were there a lot of children ?

Our first time we went in August which it looks like they don't do anymore.  It was for sure warm to hot but at that time we loved it.  Now we are looking for a bit more mild conditions.  Our friends said they loved June as it was not as hot as July.  We didn't see a ton of kids on board our ship but a Royal Caribbean docked behind us and that one was full of kids so they will be in port. 

9 hours ago, 563toM said:

We've done three Bermuda cruises with Celebrity - once in June and twice in July.  Two were before Covid (2018 & 2019) and the most recent was over this past July 4th so the ship was packed all three times.  There were kids on all of the sailings but the ship never felt like it was full of kids.  The NCL ship docked with us looked like it had a lot more. 

• 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, janetz said:

We have done all of Bermuda trips in September and October 

Always great weather, and still warm waters for swimming 😊

Not many kiddos 

I gave up on September and October because of hurricanes and maybe Celebrity has too. In recent years Celebrity has not sailed to Bermuda for their regular Bermuda sailings in Sepetember or October. Celebrity does Bermuda primarily end of May, and the months of June and July. For 2024 Celebrity Bermuda it is the same. 

Edited by Charles4515

17 hours ago, janetz said:

We have done all of Bermuda trips in September and October 

Always great weather, and still warm waters for swimming 😊

Not many kiddos 

We've been to Bermuda in May, June, August, September, and October (mostly on NCL).  September is our favorite month to visit Bermuda.

On 11/14/2023 at 12:23 AM, 563toM said:

You definately will fiind children on board in the summer- Have sailed to bermuda four times on the summit. Not like Royal Caribbean- but yes kids.  I suggest you consider a suite as less children are in the suite lounge, restaurant  or suite deck.  Enjoy your cruise

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, marieps said:

Is it safe to assume the Bermuda schedule won't drop until after the "cyber event" expires tonight?

I was told that this week's releases would be today and therefore still part of the cyber event, but I don't see them yet...

Unfortunately, black Friday discounts finished yesterday. Cruise prices went back to regular full price. At least $300 or more extra... 

Anyone have any ideas when the next big sale usually happens with Celebrity? 

Or is there a problem if booked now and then call them and ask to reprice when it happens? 

Just now, RICruisegal said:

I would guess tomorrow for Canada/New England as well? I am looking for the ship that will do Canada, then reposition to FLL. The repo cruise is the one I want.  Patiently waiting....

What month is usually the repo cruise?