🐾 🐾  Sea Dog gets Wet, a "Soggy Adventure LIVE" 10-21-23

Sea Dog

2 hours ago, cruisingpeople said:

Deb, we fly out of Boston next Wednesday to Spain for our TransAtlantic cruise.

I'm sure (know) You & Andy will have a great time with Greg & Linda reminiscing about the Bella Cruise.

Bon Voyage.

Have a wonderful time on your TransAtlantic!  (The Sangria on Las Ramblas cafe's are delicious!  Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Love our new airport. This is our first flight that is not leaving at zero dark thirty. Usually we have 6am flight. This one leaves at 11:45. We decided since we have time to try one of the new restaurants. Nothing like some good KC BBQ.

IMG_2399.thumb.jpeg.dc4b2c8a645caccb8becba07b42a6fb7.jpeg

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Love our new airport. This is our first flight that is not leaving at zero dark thirty. Usually we have 6am flight. This one leaves at 11:45. We decided since we have time to try one of the new restaurants. Nothing like some good KC BBQ.

IMG_2399.thumb.jpeg.dc4b2c8a645caccb8becba07b42a6fb7.jpeg

What is your time difference from the east coast compared to KC?  is it 2 hours?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

In return for what you have taught me about alcohol, I could give you some pointers on packing for a week long cruise.

I guess I’m a bad influence.

Please do. Maybe I just need to go on one of those clothing optional cruises. I could pack real light!😉

Edited by Sea Dog
  • Haha 13

Holy Smokes!!!  I couldn't come on CC last night (I was hosting Bunco) and this morning had appointments so coming here now and seeing SO much activity!  The next couple of hours are dedicated to packing up for Dave and I.  We leave on a 10am flight tomorrow from Detroit to FLL.  

@mo&fran So glad to read your weather report!

@Luckynana  Thanks for the anniversary wishes!

@ValerieJo  Thanks for the anniversary wishes too!

@Sea Dog  Glad  to see you and Linda are making your way down to FL!

@Momof3gurlz  Wow, Deb that is early but I totally get it.  Hoping you did catch some sleep on the plane!

Continued safe travels to all.  

Jen

Edited by jmh2006
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

Happy Anniversary Greg @Sea Dog and Linda.  Have a fabulous cruise. Love the itinerary. Friends of mine hang out at the Soggy Dollar for a week or so a couple of times a year. I have yet to go, on my bucket list but not on DW's bucket list.

There is a wonderful place to stay called White Bay Villas. We would like to stay there for a week sometime.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crewsweeper said:

That's my wife's amount of luggage for an over nighter🤩

I think she must be my one sister-in-law.  Fifteen outfits for an overnight, because she isn’t sure what she will want to wear.

• Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Good news luggage made it with us.

I will be interested in how your air tags work once you drop your bags at the pier.  I have read an account of someone trying to locate their bag, and it still said it was at the pier after they sailed.   I think it had something to do with all the metal in the ship impacting location services.

I think they did eventually get their bag.  Ours have worked good for flights, but never sailed with them yet.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, h20skibum said:

I will be interested in how your air tags work once you drop your bags at the pier.  I have read an account of someone trying to locate their bag, and it still said it was at the pier after they sailed.   I think it had something to do with all the metal in the ship impacting location services.

I think they did eventually get their bag.  Ours have worked good for flights, but never sailed with them yet.

Yes that happened to us before on a cruise. I kind of freaked out for a moment.

• Like 1