Crystal Block Question - New or Old?

For anyone who has recently received a crystal block, did you get the new colored one or the older one? I got off Independence today and received an older crystal block during the cruise. I was happy with this since it matches all the other crystal blocks I have, but at some point sooner or later I assume there will be no more old blocks to issue. 

10 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

For anyone who has recently received a crystal block, did you get the new colored one or the older one? I got off Independence today and received an older crystal block during the cruise. I was happy with this since it matches all the other crystal blocks I have, but at some point sooner or later I assume there will be no more old blocks to issue. 

Varies by ship as to whether they still had old stock to use up or not.

8 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

I received the new one on the Oasis in June.  In December I will be on the Symphony and should receive another block.

I got a new style from Brilliance last Nov (didnt receive it until June though) but a clear one of Serenade in Sept as I asked the Loyalty Ambassador if she had any clears left.

I did swap my new Brilliance for a clear one on board though!

Edited by Blue Eyed Belfast Belle