Reduction in drinks package

Irish clare

3 hours ago, thebutlerdidit said:

The website won’t let me log in after cancelling the upgrade. If booked through the app can I use my OBC? 

Yes, in the past it has prompted me the same as the web page for the amount of OBC I wanted to use.

14 minutes ago, SSAtlantic said:

Does anyone know if I book the upgrade for a cruise we may move to a different cruise (Middle East), 

will my upgrade move too or be cancelled? We are definitely not going, but have not decided on a replacement yet. 

I had booked drink and wifi upgrades on sale for a cruise that Celebrity cancelled (no fault of mine) and they said no to giving me the same upgrade sale price for the replacement cruise. I got a refund.  I even sent an email and received a call from the "Executive Offices" saying "sorry, but no" politely.    

So different, but similar, circumstances.  Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Score...$6.99 upgrade PPPD plus grats on an 8 DAY ABC cruise next fall on Beyond...CC is the best.  

I was expecting to pay around $20....PPPD plus grats.  

No Elite discount yet for us, we will be close after our Jan cruise on Ascent in a Sky Suite..I honestly haven't done the math yet...at the price I booked, I don't see how to beat that.  

We always upgrade, but have never gotten it anywhere near this inexpensive.  Who has time to sign slips?  🙂

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

We always upgrade, but have never gotten it anywhere near this inexpensive.  Who has time to sign slips?  🙂

My husband SO dislikes the slips!  Upgrading the drink package is the one of the few times he spends money without even thinking about it! 😄

Edited by amevola
  • Haha 1

Checked in again. Another $150 saved today. Total of $300 now, more than what I'll pay. Now to wait for the refunds. Wifi is more expensive by a couple of dollars. Nothing on excursions. 53% off plus a better Aud exchange rate for AUD than reality. 

Edited by Pushka

Just checked again and the cost for our November cruise the beverage package upgrade - just went DOWN to 8.99 from 18.99  Got to love Cruise Critic for things like this! Martini Bar look out🤣

Edited by JLMcruise
spelling
  • Haha 2