Reduction in drinks package

Irish clare

Hey, i had the upgrade for premium drinks package in my basket on the Celebrity portal .. the upgrade was showing €22 per day .. just checked now and its been reduced to €16 per day .. a saving €60 for my Christmas Cruise 

I am based in Ireland ... you might want to check if you are considering it 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Worked for me here in New Zealand too.  The other day the upgrade was NZ $38.50 a day being 5% off. Today it is $29.30 and is still advertised as 5% off, guess the base price has dropped.   From what I have heard the upgrade is rarely on special so I upgraded at $29.30.

13 minutes ago, Kelownadon said:

Does anybody know what the regular upgrade price was?

I had checked earlier today and to upgrade from classic to premium was $22.?? Pp, Canadian! 
Certainly not worth $400 for both of us for a 10 night cruise!

Cheers 🍸

• Like 1

Recently upgrade price was $20 pp pd. So, they’ve changed some pricing.   We were lucky and had a flash sale of $10 pp pd + tips.  Haven’t seen it cheaper, and only saw that price once.  If u have any status, may want to call Captains Club and see what price might be…. May be cheaper or in addition to the 5% off.   I know for Flash sales could not combine.  

1 hour ago, newfiegirl4 said:

I had checked earlier today and to upgrade from classic to premium was $22.?? Pp, Canadian! 
Certainly not worth $400 for both of us for a 10 night cruise!

Cheers 🍸

Ours was $1000 CAD for 16 night cruise just for the upgrade 

$26 CAD plus tips 

I dont IMG_6327.thumb.jpeg.fd409e9cde2db61d4ca63e17cd3cb148.jpegt think so

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

I’m seeing 13.99 for an upgrade on a cruise next fall, this is good deal, no? 

Yes. Usual has been sitting around 18.99 for the longest time plus grats.  Figure I’ll get it now at this price and see if any other comes along my cruise is next April.   

My upgrade price for my December 23 cruise held at 18.99 for the entire year. It finally dropped down to 13.99 today. I call CC to cancel and reorder and asked about the CC 10% discount. He said it wasn’t available. I didn’t think it was a sale as it now said onboard price is 15.00 and 5% off made it 13.99, but he said the CC discount wasn’t available. 15.00 is much more inline with the difference between classic and premium packages anyway. 

IMG_2093.jpeg

What I am seeing is $15 USD regular price and 5% discount is $13.99.  It looks like they dropped the price to $15 USD and you get 5% by booking before the cruise.  No mention of a sale.

Anyways I booked mine.

Edited by NMTraveller