What is next Carnival ship you want to book for cruise?

havanadaydreaming

being a Florida resident, we tend to exclusively sail out of the Florida ports...   but for our next vacation (that we will need to save for a while to be able to accomplish) I'd like to sail out of California.

my plan is to spend a few days at Disneyland and then jump on a cruise for a 5-7 day - so our next ship will be whatever ship happens to be sailing out of that port when we book it!

again, as a Florida resident we've got annual passes to Walt Disney World and I've always wanted to make the trip across the country to go see Walts original park.  But cruising is my absolute favorite vacation - I can't NOT book a cruise!   As Vizzini would say "that's inconceivable!"  (for all you Princess Bride fans out there LOL)

On 11/26/2023 at 8:55 AM, PrincessPatti said:

Waiting oh so patiently for Venezia New York schedule for 2025 to be released.  Doing a B2B on Celebration next year, so 2024 is pretty much a one (technically two) and done for me.

Is Venezia staying out of New York full-time in 2025?

At the moment, there isn’t a CCL ship I’m aching to book. As you can see in my sig, I’m pretty booked up, and all the ones I’m curious to sail on (Legend & Spirit to finish out the Spirit class) are there. 

The ship I want to book really bad is actually an MSC one, the Divina. The name is similar to my dog, and I’m a sucker for things like that. Hence why I had to sail Glory, she’s got the same name as my first horse. Like I said…I’m a sucker. 😂

Just now, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

I've airways wanted to sail a Dream class ship, but it hasn't worked out yet. 

Next one may be the Pride... NYE 2024. Shirt drive from home and we're thinking of changing up to a winter cruise.  Might decide on this tonight! 

We were very apprehensive about the Pride but ended up loving it.  The staff is fantastic and food everywhere is good.  And who doesn’t love NYE cruise?  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, toad455 said:

I am hoping it returns to New York.  Carnival has been saying New York 2025 schedule will be out in the next week or so.  They have been saying this for two months…..

Edited by PrincessPatti

37 minutes ago, toad455 said:

Sadly no, it moves to Port Canaveral from December 2024 to May 2025, it is expected to return to New York until November 2025 and returns to PC through April 2026.

15 minutes ago, PrincessPatti said:

I am hoping it returns to New York.  Carnival has been saying New York 2025 schedule will be out in the next week or so.  They have been saying this for two months…..

Venezia is expected to return for the summer season in 2025, its the only ship without a schedule then, and the only port missing as well. Not sure what the delay is, but John said it should be posted any time now.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

We were very apprehensive about the Pride but ended up loving it.  The staff is fantastic and food everywhere is good.  And who doesn’t love NYE cruise?  

This would be our 3rd sailing on the Pride (local port), but first NYE cruise ever. Not excited about ports, though:  Nassau, Freeport, Princess Cay.

Both our Pride sailings were great, but not recent (2016 and 2018).