Exciting news: Symphony new CD started yesterday evening

TER777

Vicki van Tassel is the new CD on the Symphony. She took over last evening when Russ went on vacation. I will try to upload her bio from Reflections when available. Welcome aboard Vicki.

Edited by TER777
  • Like 6

45 minutes ago, oakridger said:

I don't remember Crystal having a woman CD since I've sailed with them (2002).  I think it's a nice change and adds some variety to the shipboard crew!  Her experience sounds great, so I wish her well!

~Nancy

Not knowing Vicki, that was my initial reaction.  I couldn't think of a single female CD in all of Crystal's history, unless I'm missing someone (which is always possible)...  But I was thinking all the way back to David De Havilland.  

The added diversity is always a nice bonus to her experience and reputation.  I'm looking forward to hopefully sailing on a cruise she's on in the future.

Vince

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

I too can't think of a woman CD either at Crystal.  We've had an Assistant Cruise Director who was a woman and that was Stacey Huston.  

Keith

How about Elise Ivy?  From the 2012 World Cruise before she went full time into acting and producing...

years ago there was an assistant  cruise dir on C : her name was Cherize , assistant on the Serenity

I am just back from a Regent and there was a cruisedir Dru - samen person ?

I remember  as from 1992 until 1999 there was a lady cruise dir on the former Vistafjord -Cunard ,

when she was starting  some officers were working against her ... 

7 hours ago, lincslady said:

If  you're talking CDs on other lines, Seabourn has had Jan Stearman for many years and there was a lovely lady on SS whose name I have forgotten.

Judie Abott?  If so, she was adored by everyone who sailed with her, myself included.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1