LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

44 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Pig & Anchor nachos 

image.jpg

33 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Soo Mr. Megan is not happy with the nachos. And it’s a whole thing. My wings are cooked to death. There’s 10 chips in the nachos. And it’s an up charge. He’s now at guest services. Hard blink

Those don't look good at all, I wouldn't be happy either. We ate at P&A one night last month and it was easily the worst meal we had all week. So disappointing.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Soo Mr. Megan is not happy with the nachos. And it’s a whole thing. My wings are cooked to death. There’s 10 chips in the nachos. And it’s an up charge. He’s now at guest services. Hard blink

Not the Trash Can Nachos?

• Haha 3

I would be SO mad getting those nachos too! When I first had them on Panorama in 2019 they were definitely a meal portion, and the tin can presentation was awesome. I hope you didn't pay for those,,,

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Oh dear, guest services is just around the corner, there won’t be any cooling off time before he gets there. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, heffy2 said:

I would be SO mad getting those nachos too! When I first had them on Panorama in 2019 they were definitely a meal portion, and the tin can presentation was awesome. I hope you didn't pay for those,,,

P&A on Panorama we’re definitely better but different menu than excel class.  Been on excel 5 times and P&A menu has changed for the worse every time.  Disappointing too cause first time on Mardi Gras it was awesome menu. 

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

Ooh that finger on Jalen Hurts looks SOOOO painful! (am I awful that I'm hoping it impacts his throw a bit tonight??? GO BUCS!!!)

Baker's playing with both an ankle and rib injury so both have issues.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

I dare you to rub it and make a wish next time.  😁 🏴‍☠️

I didn't realize that the back of my head looked so gnarly! Must be the lighting. 😁

• Haha 21

Had the "pleasure" to see Baker Mayfield's first games as a true WALK-ON freshman at Texas Tech.  Tech's 1st and 2nd team starting QBs got hurt late in preseason camp  and that left them only Mayfield to start. He really had only a week to learn the playbook because he wasn't expected to play. He sliced and diced us for 43-60, 413 yards and 4 TDs. I actually knew enough to be a little worried because I had seen him in the state championship the prior December. But true freshman WALK-ON QBs NEVER start at that level and we made him look like an All-American

Edited by Stallion
  • Like 3