Multiple cruises on same ship

I am based in Galveston so the main sbip here is Harmony.

Let's say I go on 3 cruises this year all on Harmony.

1.  Are the shows all the same? Grease and the aqua theater guy spining around in his dress?  Will they change the shows around?

2.  After going multiple  times, does one get bored of the same ship in terms of activities to do?

9 minutes ago, tvo7 said:

1.  Are the shows all the same? Grease and the aqua theater guy spining around in his dress?  Will they change the shows around?

2.  After going multiple  times, does one get bored of the same ship in terms of activities to do?

The main shows won’t change. The headliners will change. 

Harmony is so big you won’t be able to do it all one 7 day sailing. I did a back to back once on Oasis of the Seas and I was able to relax about getting all the main shows in because I knew if I didn’t do one I could do it the next week. Does the Harmony do the same itinerary every week? 

Personal preference. I’m about to sail Wonder 3 times between March and July and have already been on her once and seen every show plus the escape room. Obviously it doesn’t bother me one bit. I prefer the one hour drive to PC and love the ship.

We’ll probably see the aqua and ice show again (not over and over) and comedy changes. There is no headliner on Wonder. I’m actually looking forward to not having show plans virtually every night. It leaves us free to wander, listen to music, go to a game show, just hang out & have drinks, etc.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I’m actually looking forward to not having show plans virtually every night. It leaves us free to wander, listen to music, go to a game show, just hang out & have drinks, etc.

This ^ 

😎

• Like 1

I’ve done Voyager five times and Allure three.   I’m going to go on my second Harmony,  The ice show is the same but the skaters have changed.  Every ice show on Voyager someone has fallen in the same spot.  Not always the same person, but someone hits the ground in the same spot.  That said, we never miss the ice show.  We never miss the same parade.  We go to the same itinerary and we have the best time!  Galveston does have some Harmony sailings going to CocoCay this year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tvo7 said:

I just did 3 weeks on harmony and wasnt bored. I did break things up with food and excursions. B2b the lunch has short ribs which I like. Makes bogo hard to be hungry and do night 1. D+ 340 pts cheers with a officer was lunch day 2. Awesome meal. 3 weeks of fillet mignon. I went all 3 weeks. Last week meet friends at Jamie's and enjoyed that. Day 7. Only open sea day. We did that plank and the garlic bread and we all tried different things. I dont eat italian but just enjoyed going. Wonderland night 4 was fun. Izumi lunch once and once for dinner. 

I did see grease but liked columbus the musical better. A comedy. Drop by crown lounge for a morning coffee and WJ for my fresh squeezed oj. Harmony in the back of the wj had a ice cream bar with topping lunch and dinner. Where the egg station is for breakfast every night was something different. Crepes one night, burrito bar made to order another night. The pasta and stir fry nothing I liked but better than allure offered for variety.

• Like 1

You think that's bad, how many times can one take in Cats on Oasis.  At a minimum, Grease is a delightful and enjoyable play.  Enjoyed it on Broadway and on Harmony.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We sailed on Anthem once or twice per year since 2016. 3 main shows (We Will Rock You, Gift, Spectra’s Cabaret) are still on. We don’t get bored as we watch headliners which change and enjoy lounge musical entertainment.

Edited by Tatka

19 hours ago, tvo7 said:

1. Are the shows all the same? Grease and the aqua theater guy spining around in his dress? Will they change the shows around?

2. After going multiple times, does one get bored of the same ship in terms of activities to do?

lol if you go on that ship in 10 years it'll still be the same shows

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, George C said:

I also wish they changed the broadway play , they never seem to change , but different comedians, musicians etc .

The shows on Oasis class have long term contracts. They also I have been told need a dry dock happening  to change over the sets fand costumes for a new show.